• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ totally disagree. The deal was anything but lopsided

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by buylowsellhigh View Post
      Can't even read the opinions of a Lakers fan as they are biased. The deal was uneven all throughout. Lakers dumped 2 garbage overrated overpaid players in Gasol and Odom while getting back a superstar PG. Rockets have to take on Gasol and his overpaid contract and get him only. NO doesn't get a bad return by getting Marin and Scola but also have to take on a overpaid contract of Odom.
      Damn, I guess being the 6th man of the year last year means you're overrated. And Pau Gasol, we see 4 time all-stars over 7 feet tall come around everyday.

The Rockets did it for financial reasons.

It was a fair deal for all 3 teams. Lakers won't have any depth if this trade goes down which it sounds like they are trying to do right now.
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by buylowsellhigh View Post
        Can't even read the opinions of a Lakers fan as they are biased. The deal was uneven all throughout. Lakers dumped 2 garbage overrated overpaid players in Gasol and Odom while getting back a superstar PG. Rockets have to take on Gasol and his overpaid contract and get him only. NO doesn't get a bad return by getting Marin and Scola but also have to take on a overpaid contract of Odom.

not a lakers fan i am a suns fan and with stern doing what he did he is killing small market teams. like he wants to do.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
          not a lakers fan i am a suns fan and with stern doing what he did he is killing small market teams. like he wants to do.
          Thats the great thing this would have saved the hornet. Come next year with what they were getting and an extra !st at least very competitive.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
          X