Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which NBA Players From The 90s Do You Miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Thunder Dan Majerle, Kevin Johnson, Tom Chambers
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I miss Gary Payton, Penny Hardaway, and Horce Grant (got to love the goggles)

Comment

I'd have to go with Run TMC (Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond, & Chris Mullin), Muggsy Bogues & Spud Webb, Eddie Jones & Byron Scott (I guess he had most of his success in the 80's with the Showtime Lakers), and the Mayor himself... Kevin Johnson.
        Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

I miss Chris Mullin...such a sweet lefty shot...

Comment

I'd have to go with MJ sorry but being an Australian the only things you could really ever see back then was Bulls games with MJ what a superstar he was! plus growing up in the 90's being born in 1990 didnt get to watch much NBA as we didnt get any coverage!
            Beau

Comment

LOVE the oldschool basketball...it was like college ball these days..they tried harder back then!!

Isiah Rider....those HOPS!!!
              Reggie Miller (I loved his shot, used to immulate it all the time...mostly love it when it was killin the Knicks!! ) Yes, Im a Knick hater! Loved to goof on Ewings goofy style of play, he ran like a goofy goober, like his feet were too big!

Anfernee Hardaway (verified by all his votes so far) & Shaq combo was awesome to watch, back in the breaking backboards days!! My middle school/high school friends and I must have gone through 5 or 6 rims our selfs tryin to dunk like Shaq!!

Being from AZ, it was always fun to watch during the Dan Majerle, Charles Barkley, Kevin Johnson dayz too.

Nice flashback everybody!

Currently looking for:
              Football: The Gronk!
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Man I miss Penny Hardaway too. I remember his Topps rookie was the first card I bought in a hobby shop. I begged my Dad to buy it for me when we were on vacation. I thought it was going to make me a fortune someday!

Two guys I remember really liking were the Davis "brothers" in Indiana, Antonio and Dale. Don't know why I liked those guys so much.
                Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

Working...
                X