Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love, Wolves Agree To 4 Year Extension

Timberwolves, Love reach 4-year extension - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Proof that David Kahn and the Timberwolves franchise is horrible. Reports say that Love was willing to sign a 5 year extension, but the Wolves did not want to commit that many years and money to him. Its guaranteed he opts out after 3 years and leaves the team.

Love signed a four-year maximum extension Wednesday worth more than $60 million that allows him to opt out after three years.

The deal offers the financial flexibility and protection from injury that the Timberwolves were seeking while giving the 23-year-old Love the freedom to become an unrestricted free agent in 2015 if he so chooses.

“Did I want the five years? Of course,” Love said on a conference call from Dallas before the short-handed Wolves beat the Mavericks 105-90. “It was something I felt strongly about. But at the end of the day, a four-year deal is still great.”

Great Signing.. but I think after the 4 years he will leave the Timberwolves for a bigger market..
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Makes no sense not to just sign Kevin Love to the full 5 years. Not like the Wolves are a hot destination for hot FA's at any point in the future. Not like Kevin Love have some sort of injury history. Don't know what they're thinking, but 4 year is at least better than just screwing upthe whole thing and not re-signing Love at all. Which I expected the wolves to somehow do.

Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50
      Click here for Bucket

Comment

David Kahn = hilariously bad

Comment

Agreed. As great as Love is, Kahn is just as terrible.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

he will leave like KG did after time as a Timberwolves
            I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
            X