Demar Derozan & Eric Gordon Complete In All Star Dunk In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
    If he doesn't play in the dunk contest, than he shouldn't play in the ASG...

A much better chance of getting hurt in the ASG
    Not even close.

The All-Star game is at practice speed. Come on now. You have a 100x better chance of getting hurt in a dunk contest than you do in the All-Star game.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

If his ankle is hurt enough that he can't play in the dunk contest, than he shouldn't play in the ASG...If he decides to skip both (I'll be suprised if he does) than fine he didn't want to get hurt.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        Not even close.

The All-Star game is at practice speed. Come on now. You have a 100x better chance of getting hurt in a dunk contest than you do in the All-Star game.
        What speed is the dunk contest at?

No, in the game your trying to perform great stunts and be a show off with other guys on the floor, slam dunk contest, your the only one on the floor and you have one focus which is the shot your attempting.
        sigpic

Comment

You're failing to grasp the point...

The dunk contest involves you finding CREATIVE ways to do a dunk, which has a HUGE risk factor behind it, since most of the time you're jumping/landing in ways you NEVER would in a game.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Who was the last player to get hurt (and miss serious time) in a slam dunk contest?

I can't remember one right now (I'm sure there is one) but that doesn't mean that it's a bigger risk for the dunk contest.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna side with Jeremy, the all star game, well its like shoot around practice, the slam dunk contest they actually try to win #justsayin

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                I'm gonna side with Jeremy, the all star game, well its like shoot around practice, the slam dunk contest they actually try to win #justsayin
                lulz, youre twitter obsessed
                I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

Originally posted by tikitomoka View Post
                  lulz, youre twitter obsessed
                  qft
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X