Pistons possibly relocating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistonsfan9826 View Post
    there is no way they are moving dan, no matter what you think. i was at 2 games and there was still a fair amount of people there. they will not move dan.
    Fans don't have anything to do with it, not sure why you're bringing that up....

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

ok, guess i'm leaving this open, chat on peeps

Comment

there is no way they are moving dan, no matter what you think. i was at 2 games and there was still a fair amount of people there. they will not move dan.
        Seattle had decent attendance, and they still moved because they didn't get a new arena
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
          Seattle had decent attendance, and they still moved because they didn't get a new arena
          exactally, Pistons are in the top 10 in attendance but with no arena to play in, they're gonna relocate

Comment

Wow man that sucks man. Hope some divine intervention takes place though!
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Unless the rumors that Eminem, Kid Rock and a few others were going in to buy the team, then its bound to happen, even though the Pistons are one of the few teams doing well finacially

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                Unless the rumors that Eminem, Kid Rock and a few others were going in to buy the team, then its bound to happen, even though the Pistons are one of the few teams doing well finacially
                That would be so sick if Slim Shady owned the team, not gonna lie.
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
                  That would be so sick if Slim Shady owned the team, not gonna lie.
                  that would be awesome is eminem owned it

but really dan the palace is 20 years old and privately owned by davidson, what i see happening is redwings and pistons sharing the place till they build a new hockey stadium down town. and i just can not see it happening for them to move. Davidson is a horrible owner but either detroit or something will offer to build a new stadium if they have to keep the team there
                  Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                  sigpic

Comment

also i just couldn't see Pittsburgh or Kansas city be able to support a NBA team. though i did think that with Oklahoma city.
                    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                    sigpic

Comment

also i just couldn't see Pittsburgh or Kansas city be able to support a NBA team. though i did think that with Oklahoma city.
                      Pittsburgh would sell out every single home game, guaranteed. That new arena is so phenominal, it would sell out Nets games if they played there.

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

palace isnt even that old and still nicer than most in nba

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                          Pittsburgh would sell out every single home game, guaranteed. That new arena is so phenominal, it would sell out Nets games if they played there.
                          but it would be hard to compete with the penguins. i really do not see it happening since the palace is privately owned.
                          sigpic

Comment

but it would be hard to compete with the penguins. i really do not see it happening since the palace is privately owned.
                            The Wings are moving to the palace

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                              The Wings are moving to the palace
                              is that for sure now, or just a rumor?
                              sigpic

Comment

No it wouldn't. Pittsburgh would sell out that arena every night for the Pens and the Pistons.

Pittsburgh is a big basketball city, people just don't realize it because they don't have their own team. If you asked people there their choice of sports, I guarantee you basketball would fall 2nd right behind football, and in front of the Pirates/Penguins

Johnson/Mears/
                                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                                X