Jim Tressel Resigns Under Scrutiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    BSU's had a better record than OSU for the past few years anyways......BECAUSE THEY DON'T PLAY ANYONE.

FYI: Buckeyes are gonna get top notch recruits regardless. Not like the NCAA is gonna take away EVERY scholarship lol
    i didnt say better record i said power ranking, otherwords the bcs. but yes they will always get the recruits cuz the cheerleaders are awesome
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Boise State is starting to attract attention and the schedule is worked out in advance and I think good teams need to start playing BSU and then they will shout up about there easy schedule. Love there blue grass field and they like beating my Oregon State Beavers. In bowl games they play good teams and beat them. The BCS is a joke and it is really the big teams that they want in there and BSU deserves to be there but again politics and money keep them out of the big game.
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

What is this that I am reading about a Michigan Alumni's Car Dealership giving out cars to Sports Illustrated editors??

Comment

The car situation is done on pretty much every major athletic campus IMO . It just has to be done right. 30 day tags are no good... A dear friend and ex neighbor owns a few dealerships in the Syracuse area. It was nothing to see him give "demos" to players. John Wallace, Billy Owens, Mcnabb, Qadry Ismail etc always use to come to our block parties in his cars with dealer plates....Shoot I remember him telling me on the phone when I moved out of the area yeah melo just was in... I needed to swap him out...

edit from what I have heard they anticipate a USC type sanction

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
          X