No announcement yet.

NFL Player Spotlight #10 - Michael Vick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's overrated. Esp. on the fantasy side of things.
    --Jeff

Comment

already has his photo at SPCA, FBI and most newspapers, so if he keeps playing well he'll probably end up with his photo in the hall of fame. UNFORGIVEN but he's a better than most at QB

bob
      UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

I think he has came a long way changed the way new QBs play the game like cam newton
        http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
        Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

I wish Vick well, he seems like a good dude to me...he fest up to his mistakes and seems to want to fix his image. I read somewhere that when the rest of the team goes out to party....he prefers to stay back and look at film or anything to advance his playing skills on the field......Maybe he can try tucking the ball in when he runs...it drives me nutz when he runs, palming the ball with one hand..TUCK IT IN MAN!!!
          Currently looking for:
          Football: The Gronk!
          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

glad to see him getting a shot at redemption. He has had a tough go as of late on the field. Still not sold if he can get the job done with his arm. Regardless must see TV when he is playing

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
            X