No announcement yet.

Dope on the Dolphins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will replace Jason Taylor? JT was a big part of the Fins "D" is their an impact draft pick at DE? So many needs and so few Picks, we shall see!!
    UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Fisher passes on Fins goes to the HAMS, er I mean Rams
      UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

nada, nitch on der Fins, what will be the Big news for the Fins?

Comment

Originally posted by bobdabench View Post
          Who will replace Jason Taylor? JT was a big part of the Fins "D" is their an impact draft pick at DE? So many needs and so few Picks, we shall see!!
          theres that DE from the Illini,but im praying the Bears get thier hands on him first,as they really could use another rush DE off that line to help get younger on the defence

Comment

off season silence is DEAFENING!!!

Comment

Phins have passed on Drew Brees (twice), Aaron Rodgers, Brady Quinn, Matt Ryan, and most recently Ryan Mallett. Moore is actually serviceable and better than Henne but it all depends on who the new HC is. I like Daboll and Nolan as coordinators, hopefully both are retained. I'm taking RGIII if he is there at #9.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmike13 View Post
                Phins have passed on Drew Brees (twice), Aaron Rodgers, Brady Quinn, Matt Ryan, and most recently Ryan Mallett. Moore is actually serviceable and better than Henne but it all depends on who the new HC is. I like Daboll and Nolan as coordinators, hopefully both are retained. I'm taking RGIII if he is there at #9.
                theres talk the Rams might be willing to slide out of the #2 slot because they dont think Blackmon is worthy of being the # 2 pick

Comment

a new head for the head office would be the best move of the offseason, get rid of Ireland and get a real FB guy in there

Comment

no news how long will the Fins be bottom feeders

Comment

Fins hire Joe Philbin as head coach

Comment

ANother fins fan here. i hope they can turn this around. I am almost begging for the years where they got whooped 62-7 in the playoffs. They have to get a QB to compete with Matt Moore. Unfortunately, i do not think they can get an elite one in the draft. Luck and RGIII will be gone. Even a tremendous trade for RGIII is unlikely. Some of the other QBs are not worth a top 10 pick. It is interesting how high people are on Flynn. Moore has more experience and game tape. We will wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                        X