Greg Schiano to be Bucs head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Schiano to be Bucs head coach

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Greg Schiano from Rutgers will be the Buccaneers' next head coach once a contract is finalized.
    The Bucs' three finalists were Panthers OC Rob Chudzinski, fired Texas A&M coach Mike Sherman, and Schiano. Schiano's name was kept quiet leading up to National Signing Day on February 1. The Bucs are trying to take a page out of the 49ers' book with this college-to-pros hire. Schiano, only 45, impressively brought the Rutgers football program out of the depths into a Big East power, although the Scarlet Knights have been hardly dominant since an 11-2 season in 2006. His offenses at Rutgers were always smash-mouth, run-first attacks with heavy usage of running back committees. We'll find out more about Schiano's plans for the Buccaneers at a forthcoming press conference.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Taking a page out of the Niners book would not be hiring a bottom rung coach especially making him their 2nd choice where as Harbaugh was the niners 1st

This is desperate move by a team who wined and dined Chip Kelly and was turned down at the good night kiss.

Weak sauce all the way around..

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Agree 100% wheeler

Comment

They wanted Chip Kelly and got a puppet!
        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

I dont know at first I was not happy but if he gets good OC and DC then the cheap owners spend money in Free agnecy the team should not be half bad..

Figures they might have winning record since I did not renew season tixs

Comment

The Kelly thing was weird, too.
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

i dont know what happened to them this yr, i thought they were playoff bound fasho.

Comment

Ya, a totally flip. The musta hated raheem to can so fast

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/HaZeOfGrEEn
                http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee317/feardaspear26/

Comment

that is the puzzling thing though, Chip would have gotten paid...it seems they went for a poor mans chip kelly here

Comment

Working...
                  X