Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quinn isnt the future, but better than DA

Comment

If the Browns get the #1 pick this year, they should take one of the top 3 qb's (Bradford/McCoy/Tebow) so your probably right

But they will probably take a defender or something lol
      sigpic

Comment

lol DA: 2/17 23 yds
        Kyle Orton: 3/3 29 yds...
        sigpic

Comment

Tebow wont even go in the first round, he will end up playing as a tight end in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
            Tebow wont even go in the first round, he will end up playing as a tight end in the NFL
            sigpic

Comment

I'll eat crow. Anderson was flat out horrible today.

But Brady Quinn sure as hell isn't the future either, he is worse than Anderson.
              Collecting all Cleveland teams, Ohio State Alumni, and Columbus Blue Jackets.
              My Bucket My Tradelists
              sigpic

Comment

Quinn wouldnt go 2/17 against the Bills

Comment

Quinn wouldnt go 2/17 against the Bills
                  Your right. He would have gone 9/17 for 18 yards.
                  My Bucket My Tradelists
                  sigpic

Comment

No he would've won them the game, how on earth can you back a guy who goes 2 for 17 for 23 yards?!?!?!?

And how on earth did he not get pulled, he belongs in the UFL

Comment

No he would've won them the game, how on earth can you back a guy who goes 2 for 17 for 23 yards?!?!?!?

And how on earth did he not get pulled, he belongs in the UFL
                      Do you have any proof Quinn would have won them the game? He had his chance to start for this team and he blew it. He was overrated in college, and he is still overrated.

And that UFL QB your referring to almost led the Browns to a win against the Bengals last week, the team that has beaten Baltimore and Pittsburgh. And let me guess...Anderson didn't do good in 2007 right? He had NOTHING to do with the Browns going 10-6 right?
                      My Bucket My Tradelists
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by selby56 View Post
                        Do you have any proof Quinn would have won them the game? He had his chance to start for this team and he blew it. He was overrated in college, and he is still overrated.

And that UFL QB your referring to almost led the Browns to a win against the Bengals last week, the team that has beaten Baltimore and Pittsburgh. And let me guess...Anderson didn't do good in 2007 right? He had NOTHING to do with the Browns going 10-6 right?
                        Nope, but why play someone who cant complete a pass, i cant wait till Jeremy gets on here..

He got 2 freaking starts, if Peyton Manning got 2 starts and that was it he'd be gone and out of the league long ago...

He played good in 07, and is a 1 year wonder, theres a reason he hasnt done jack since then

Comment

Nope, but why play someone who cant complete a pass, i cant wait till Jeremy gets on here..

He got 2 freaking starts, if Peyton Manning got 2 starts and that was it he'd be gone and out of the league long ago...

He played good in 07, and is a 1 year wonder, theres a reason he hasnt done jack since then
                          Quinn got three starts last year, he didn't do much in those.

Anderson didn't do jack since 2007? Did you watch the Giants-Browns MNF game last year? How about the Browns-Bengals game in Cinci? Or the Browns-Jags game in Jacksonville? One year wonder my ass. Romeo just put Quinn in because the fans were crying.

All of these Quinn fans got their wish, he got to start, and what did he do? Nothing. All I ever heard from these guys was "Anderson sucks...Quinn is so much better. If Quinn were out there today, he would have done this and this." And you know something...Quinn got out there, and he didn't do any of that. The way these guys talked about him, I thought he was going to be the next Joe Montana.
                          My Bucket My Tradelists
                          sigpic

Comment

Steve Young also went 0-11 his rookie year, so I guess that means he was worse than a guy who goes 2-for-17 for 23 yards and an INT.

Dude is flat out GARBAGE. Nearly every throw he made today was nowhere near where it should have been.

I wish I had back the three hours I spent in Ralph Wilson Stadium today, because that was the worst football I've EVER witnessed the Browns play. And the fact that they won absolutely blows my mind.

DA is terrible. If he starts against Pittsburgh next week, I GUARANTEE you he throws AT LEAST 4 INT's.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                            Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

So if Anderson is garbage, what does that make Quinn? I'm still waiting for that amazing QB that I was promised I'd get to see, cause that guy sure as hell isn't Quinn.

And let me just ask, why do we have Robert Royal? He is terrible. Browns just need to use Steve Heiden and cut Royal.
                              My Bucket My Tradelists
                              sigpic

Comment

And, Browns receivers had 7 drops today. Let me guess...Andersons fault right?
                                My Bucket My Tradelists
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X