Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't bring myself to spend $55 on one hit, there are just too many other things that I can buy with that!

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m296/scittlz_2006/

Comment

Originally posted by scittlz View Post
      I can't bring myself to spend $55 on one hit, there are just too many other things that I can buy with that!
      That's just your female consciousness talking. Listen to the collector voice. Or take 2 for 108. That sounds better than 55 for 1.
      Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Originally posted by jratliff70 View Post
        That's just your female consciousness talking. Listen to the collector voice. Or take 2 for 108. That sounds better than 55 for 1.
        LOL> It has nothing to do with "female consciousness"! It has to do with spring break next week and a trip

Comment

women... whos needs em....

i have the european hand grip... woooooooooooooo

Comment

WOW.

Asinine comments from AC don't change no matter what board he is on.

Comment

We need the 24 Hour Trade Forum here. I think that would "boom"
              Check out my bucket

Collect: Andre Ethier | Rafael Furcal | Ryan Braun

Soft Sleeve
              Toploader
              Padded Envelope (In black sharpie: Do NOT Bend on Envelope)

Happy trading!

Comment

I agree on the 24 hour trade forum suggestion! ALSO, it would be nice if we could implement a point system here too... that would open up point auctions and perhaps point betting again (oh, how I do miss betting with points!).

Comment

i don't know about the 24 hour trade forum...i don't remember it doing all that well at freaks...

also, i know everyone is glad to be here and all and its great to have ccw as a new site, but relax a little on all the "wanted" changes...its not supposed to be Freaks part 2...

there are some great things here as well, a trade manager would be nice, but as ac said, he's working on it....one change at a time...the mods here are well experienced in running a card forum, so as changes and suggestions pop up, maybe they will happen, maybe not, but give it some time folks...

ok, i'm done
                  Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

We are giving it time. We aren't holding guns to anybodies head demanding to get it done now. These are just suggestions to look into. The 24 Hour Forum would do great here in my opinion. It's really active here and if the CCW originals see how the 24 HR Forum works, they'd fall in love!
                    Check out my bucket

Soft Sleeve
                    Toploader

Happy trading!

Comment

unfortunately, i saw how it worked in freaks and it wasn't so hot
                      Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Combined with CCW and Freaks, I think it'll do well. If it doesn't, who/what does it hurt to try? If it fails, get rid of it. That's all i'm saying. It's a just a suggestion .
                        Check out my bucket

Soft Sleeve
                        Toploader

Happy trading!

Comment

Originally posted by CLG View Post
                          We are giving it time. We aren't holding guns to anybodies head demanding to get it done now. These are just suggestions to look into. The 24 Hour Forum would do great here in my opinion. It's really active here and if the CCW originals see how the 24 HR Forum works, they'd fall in love!
                          I agree with CLG. We are allowed to voice our opinions of what we would like to see. I'm not making any demands, just saying that the changes would be nice additions. My membership obviously is not based on the suggestions or on whether or not they implement the suggestions.

Comment

The 24hr trade forum did work, when it was done correctly. When I first started on freaks it was going good. I picked up a couple of nice cards that way. It just has to be ran correctly again to be successful.
                            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

We will listen to any and all site suggestions. Just to clarify it, Im sure its self explanatory, but what is the 24 Hour Trade Forum and how does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                                We will listen to any and all site suggestions. Just to clarify it, Im sure its self explanatory, but what is the 24 Hour Trade Forum and how does it work?
                                here u go sir:

Cards/Money being offered: List what you have up for offer, whether it be money or cards. Pics or scans must be included if you're putting up cards for offer*
                                Ending time: (24, 48, hours ONLY, a specific time may be listed, or you can just say "24 hours" **
                                Minimum # of offers: (this can be 0, 1, 2, or 3)
                                Minimum value: (you may set a minimum value WITHIN REASON- thread may be removed at discretion of mods- you can also list none)***
                                Maximum cards: (again you have the option of setting a max # of cards for offers to contain, but this number may not be less than 3)****

Copy and paste the above into your first post. The BOLDED text must stay, and you can the non-bold edit the rest to fit your trade's needs.

Rule Clarification/changes:
                                * Pictures MUST be posted. Card offers can contain NO MORE THAN 6 cards. Meaning, you are not allowed to post a thread where you're trading more than 6 cards.
                                ** You can no longer post 72 hour trades. These are supposed to be quick and effortless and 72 hours drags on too long. 24-48 hours is plenty of time for your thread to be seen and responded too.
                                *** General theory for reasonable. If you post 6 cards worth $150, and only allow 3 to be offered back, $75 is in the reasonable range, $150 is not. You cannot REQUIRE that what you get back be exact of what you have.
                                **** This doesn't mean that someone can't offer just 1 card, or that you can't accept an offer of just 1 card. It just means that you have to be willing to accept at least 3 cards as a max (or whatever you set the max at, just not a number lower than 3) Other sites don't give you this option at all, so you get to protect yourself more here. And if you put something nice available you'll get nice offers back. That's just the way it works.

OTHER RULES TO NOTE:
                                1) You may only create (1) 24-hour trade thread at a time. (This rule is to help prevent clutter and confusion, and should help make bumping threads unneccesary)
                                Threads in this forum rarely need to be bumped, so please refrain from doing so. The only acceptable "bumps" are to update the leaders, bump over closed threads, or to bump off of the second page. PLEASE DON'T BUMP YOUR THREAD FOR OTHER REASONS

2) Offers should be treated like bids on eBay. Meaning until you're informed you didn't win, you're offer is binding.

3) All SportsCardFreaks.com trading rules are still in effect.

4) You cannot check buckets, nor should someone ask you to do so. Offers are to be made here.

5) MSF users are no longer allowed to use this forum. This should be all the incentive you need to keep yourself in good standing.

Remember this:This may not be the best way to move cards if you're picky about what you get in return. This are deals with emphasis on speed that take the negotiating hassle out of it. Have fun, make offers, and get some deals done easily.
                                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
                                X