• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ill buy a Tim Hardaway JR off of ya if you score it and the price is right

Comment

• funny how that works you get free stuff and they all of a sudden are Gods

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

• he thought those were IN PLACE of the DEZ helmet.... but tehy were just to hold him over...

wow jratliff... you need to let out a huge

DOH !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
          Ill buy a Tim Hardaway JR off of ya if you score it and the price is right
          okie will see if i can hit michigan at some point
          I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

• Im surprised they listened to ya after you told them you broke what they gave ya and you didnt get crap..

I would have said, well sorry..

Comment

• I know what he thought they were in place of but to say head and shoulders above rest is a normal response after getting free stuff lol

Comment

• Lol Josh. I just asked why the replacement without any contact with me about it. He said those were bonuses. Sounds like they're waiting on Dez to return his helmets.
                Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

• They still have a ton of work to do IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by tikitomoka View Post
                    in the process. got a shatload of images to buy though. listed like 15-20 or so tonight
                    checked your ebay, you've put in some serious work, very nice

Originally posted by jratliff70 View Post
                    Just heard from Scott Prusha at Panini tonight about a contest I won on their blog on Thanksgiving. The Robert Meachem autographed mini helmet and boxes of Epix and Donruss hockey were bonuses for the long wait. Panini just proved tonight that they are way ahead of everyone else, in my opinion, when it comes to customer service.
                    you won the Meachem? I won the CJ from the same contest lol..

Comment

• Oh ok.. Good thing you decided to complain then, because otherwise you wouldnt know that.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jratliff70 View Post
                        Lol Josh. I just asked why the replacement without any contact with me about it. He said those were bonuses. Sounds like they're waiting on Dez to return his helmets.
                        The whole non contact is the key. Its easy to say they were bonuses after the customer contacts them.

I say you no callie you no gettie

Comment

• Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          checked your ebay, you've put in some serious work, very nice
                          still got 100+ to list lol

Comment

• Lol true Howard. But I only do them and UD. I've still got a redemption with UD from 3 years ago or so.

Comment

• panini sucks until they have pack out less than 7 redemptions a case. and 7 is putting it nicely.

Comment

• Awesome Dan. Mine was supposed to be a Dez

Comment

Working...
                                X