• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
    yea, space them out so you guys arent competing with each others' contest
    Isn't that what I said basically

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

man, Adam I hope I do good tonight.

I just got pooped on hardcore. Worst phone call of the year.

Its my doing, but at the same time, they can easily look past that and listen to what I have to say about it.

Comment

aw man... wtf happened?

Comment

get me something good with that 6th spot adam...seems like the best spots to have are 8, 7, 5

6 can be good, or just a rookie auto #/99...4 can be some nasty patches
          Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

anybody doing any of the box lots for blowouts NCAA Promo?
            Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

I am thinking of maybe doing one for the next break... just not sure which product(s)

Comment

if you do, count me in...it'll save me from spending all that on my own

My Bucket

Comment

will do

Comment

AND WE HAVE FOUND "THE CRIER" lol

Bosh: 'I am uncomfortable now'
                    While some believe the idea of The Big Three was overblown from the start, this was something different. There was Chris Bosh, on the heels of another weak showing in another Heat loss, sounding as if he were admitting something that's been painfully obvious too often this season. He doesn't fit in here. End of story. ... He's a square peg in a round hole. And he sure sounds like he knows it. "I am uncomfortable now," Bosh said. "It is nothing but a conversation to have to correct the discomfort and I am here for the benefit of the team. I just feel that I have to be my normal self, and I really am not there right now. It has been a lot of flashes."

Comment

you only have so many shots to spread out on the floor...and who are ya gonna trust...lebron and wade or bosh...he shoulda known that all of his numbers would go down

My Bucket

Comment

Bosh is the softest mig man in the league. They gave a future 6th man a max contract lol

I love it.

Comment

at least it wasn't the Bulls

My Bucket

Comment

True that or the Knicks

Comment

You get what you asked for. Heat can suck it. Dan Gilbert has to be loving this.

Comment

The they sign Bibby who steals minutes from James Jones and Eddie House. lol

As much as people might blame Spoelstra, Rileys front office moves after Lebron have been garbage

Comment

Working...
                                X