Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need to fill out my study guide for my test Wedensday..29 words to learn by then, wooo

Comment

hey guys.. update.. with 3D CT pics of my sons skull before/after

AFTER SURGERY
      The LARGE "strip" you see through the middle of the skull and across the forehead is the bone that was REMOVED to make my sons suture that was never there. the small "sots" that look like holes are all screws that have desolved into the bone. The "holes" that you see that look like there is no bone in that area are spots in the skull that the surgeons removed to allow his head to grow correctly... the skull fracture that my son got back in February... yes just a month ago.. has healed already... UNREAL

BEFORE SURGERY

In these pictures you can see how oblong the head shape was.. the pressure it cause to my sons brain and the absence of the "sagital suture" or the "crack" that should through the middle of the skull that looks like the one that runs ear to ear across the top of the head

Comment

Anyone know the 4 methods of employee recruitment? Because I have no clue..its not in the textbook for the class

Comment

Unreal what doctors can do these days..

Comment

Never really seen CT scans of a skull before. Im glad your son is doing ok.

Gladdy - 4 methods of employee recruitment? What?

Comment

I need to know the 4 methods of employee recruitment, and my book only has two. (Internal/External recruiting)

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
                GM all. Thank goodness its Friday. Weekend time, but its raining down here in CA.
                It beats 1ft and a half snow

Good Morning

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                    Unreal what doctors can do these days..
                    Isn't that the truth. AC that really shows the magnitiude of what was going on. WOW

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

thanks for the link..i still just see 2 recruting methods. Internal & External..looks like i'm getting this question wrong lol

Comment

OH! Ohio STATE IS DONE SIR DONE!

That March 8th Press Conference was a complete lie!

LMAO!!! Tressel said he never gave anyone that information, when infact he did. Not OSU, but Pryors "mentor"

Tressel is lying through his teeth.

LOL! Ohio State is going to fry!

Comment

just picked these up

to go with these

I sold a guy at my LCS this card

so now I have the paypal to pay for the 3D CT and buy me a couple of PC cards (sold a few cards this week)

Comment

The internet is your best friend. I found this. Hope this helps. 10 methods listed below.

1. Recruitment by Campus method

Campus is the location of a university, college, or school’s main buildings. This method is based on recruitment at university, colleges…

2. Recruitment by Job centers
                            Job centers often specialize in recruitment for specific sectors. They usually provide a shortlist of candidates based on the people registered with the agency. They also supply temporary or interim employees.

3. Head hunting.
                            Head hunting are recruitment agents who provide a more specialized approach to the recruitment of key employees and/or senior management.

4. Recruitment by Advertisements
                            They can be found in many places such as:

• Newspaper
                            • Job posting on job sites
                            • Ads on websites related to positions recruited.

5. Database search on job sites.
                            Company can buy data from job websites for a week or a month to search candidates.

6. Employee referral
                            This method often refer to as ‘word of mouth’ and can be a recommendation from a colleague at work.

7. Contract staffing.
                            Company can buy staffing contract from HR outsourcing.

8. Word-of-mouth recruitment
                            9. Free online ads
                            You can post your recruitment ads at free websites such as forums, blogs…

10. Internal recruitment
                            Internal recruitment can conduct by types of:

• Present permanent employees (based on programs of career development).
                            • Present temporary / casual employees.
                            • Retired employees.
                            • Dependents of deceased disabled, retired and present employees.

Comment

wow...awesome pics of your sons skull...

i was gonna say, wow, you paid off your sons ct scans with a kofi auto/gu and had some money leftover...boy that guy got taken....
                              Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Dacubs? View Post
                                wow...awesome pics of your sons skull...

i was gonna say, wow, you paid off your sons ct scans with a kofi auto/gu and had some money leftover...boy that guy got taken....

LOL I wish !

Comment

Working...
                                X