Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone of those fans they just showed were crying with 56 seconds left LOL

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Reid and morningstar are horrible... just sayin

Comment

WOW! No one had Butler Vs. VCU in the final four!

VCU was probably one of the last 2 in the tournament too! They had to win their play in game just to get to the field of 64!

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          at this point VCU has proven they will hold with some bigger teams they are relentless with pressure

Imagine if Josh was a VCU fan he would be all " I am watching this game, we are not going to lose 10 games next year"

Comment

c'mon NC...pull this one out...daddy needs some cards
            Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Finally won one of these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Got it at a solid price, these have been going for $10-$20 for the most part

Comment

Nice Vick Dan. Glad you got finally grabbed one for a much cheaper price

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                  WOW! No one had Butler Vs. VCU in the final four!

VCU was probably one of the last 2 in the tournament too! They had to win their play in game just to get to the field of 64!
                  I am at a loss for words. I would say the biggest tourney surprise in history even if they do nothing else

Shaka is gonna get paid

Comment

Should have stuck with my original bracket I did for work. My final four in their brackets are Ohio State, UConn, Purdue, and Butler. I think I won their $250 pot, but won't know for sure until next week.
                    Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Yeah I am about one bracket and one bracket only. Play more then one you are bound to get it right some of the time...

Guy at work is gonna win playing 6 different brackets. I had to advise him does not mean you are knowledgable it means you got lucky on one lol

Comment

Lol true Howard. That's the way I usually am, only do 1 bracket. But the one at the office I picked Purdue and Butler since I'm originally from there. Plus I went to college at Purdue. I got all kinds of hell at the office for picking them "yankee" schools.
                        Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Working...
                        X