awwww...crap....literally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awwww...crap....literally

woke up this morning to find that poop and sewer water came up in the basement floor drain, luckily it was only a small amount...since its not raining, I can only assume my sewer line is clogged again (toilet paper, tree roots, whatever)...so I went to home depot this morning, rented a power rodder, now, I can't get the stupid cleanout cap off...been on that thing for 30 min...think I'm gonna have to break it and buy a new cap...but seeing as how the wife and kids are still sleeping, I'm gonna give em nother 1/2 hr before I make a LOT of noise....

sheesh...happy tuesday
    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

yikes, thats a bigtime bummer

Comment

Sorry to hear that...but I will say....the title of your post will get alot of attention!

I say wake the family up....!!!!!!!!
      Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

LMAO...Get'er done

Comment

finished it up...gotta air the basement out...I only got the 50 footer since the 100 footer was too heavy, hope I was able to rod the line enough...

went 40 ft the first time and pulled the line out, had 4 wads thought the line that was fibrous, so I'm thinking baby wipes or tampons...

went back in and went the full 50 ft, 3 more wads

went back in 50 ft and this time was clean coming through, but I hope 50 ft was enough...also found a string in the wad so now I'm pretty sure they were tampons. The wife says shes been doing that for years, but I wonder why this is the first time I've rodded them back up...(have rodded 4 times in the past 10 years)

anyway, I'm assuming they are not supposed to be flushed, but she says they say flushable on them
          Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

I just vomitted my cereal up./..

Comment

Lol Frank.
              Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Wow TMI.......!!!! Glad you got it fixed.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

Thought I'd start everyone's day off right

My Bucket

Comment

Rodding and Wad in the same sntence now thats PRICELESS glad u CLEANED HER OUT NOW!

Comment

Sorry to here that Phil.

Comment

Working...
                      X