• Show
Clear All

• key2win
    replied
    Sorry to here that Phil.

Leave a comment:

• danielalba
    replied
    Rodding and Wad in the same sntence now thats PRICELESS glad u CLEANED HER OUT NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Dacubs?
    replied
    Thought I'd start everyone's day off right

Leave a comment:

• moosehead
    replied
    Wow TMI.......!!!! Glad you got it fixed.

Leave a comment:

• jratliff70
    replied
    Lol Frank.

Leave a comment:

• FrankMcdee
    replied
    I just vomitted my cereal up./..

Leave a comment:

• Dacubs?
    replied
    finished it up...gotta air the basement out...I only got the 50 footer since the 100 footer was too heavy, hope I was able to rod the line enough...

went 40 ft the first time and pulled the line out, had 4 wads thought the line that was fibrous, so I'm thinking baby wipes or tampons...

went back in and went the full 50 ft, 3 more wads

went back in 50 ft and this time was clean coming through, but I hope 50 ft was enough...also found a string in the wad so now I'm pretty sure they were tampons. The wife says shes been doing that for years, but I wonder why this is the first time I've rodded them back up...(have rodded 4 times in the past 10 years)

anyway, I'm assuming they are not supposed to be flushed, but she says they say flushable on them

Leave a comment:

• Oilman
    replied
    LMAO...Get'er done

Leave a comment:

• ranbethscards
    replied
    Sorry to hear that...but I will say....the title of your post will get alot of attention!

I say wake the family up....!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    yikes, thats a bigtime bummer

Leave a comment:

• Dacubs?
    started a topic awwww...crap....literally

awwww...crap....literally

woke up this morning to find that poop and sewer water came up in the basement floor drain, luckily it was only a small amount...since its not raining, I can only assume my sewer line is clogged again (toilet paper, tree roots, whatever)...so I went to home depot this morning, rented a power rodder, now, I can't get the stupid cleanout cap off...been on that thing for 30 min...think I'm gonna have to break it and buy a new cap...but seeing as how the wife and kids are still sleeping, I'm gonna give em nother 1/2 hr before I make a LOT of noise....

sheesh...happy tuesday
Working...
X