This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
    ESPN reported the real reason LBJ was late was because the parking folks wouldn't allow his entourage to get into the building with him so he was dealing with that. Pretty awesome if you ask me!
    That all happened like three hours before tip. That didn't have anything to do with him not being out during intros.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
      He is winning with another coaches players.... I am not diminishing anything, it's fact. He needs to run from VCU- those aren't his recruits, they're Grant's and he is not going to have continued success there. Write it down.
      Way to go out on a limb like VCU has a chance at recruiting... Write it down shaka will get paid and is better then the prior option. Like saying Roy Williams won with Dohertys recruits. lol.. If you are looking for a bright side for Alabama basketball do not worry... There isn't one
      Last edited by wheeler281; 03-30-2011, 02:16 PM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        That all happened like three hours before tip. That didn't have anything to do with him not being out during intros.
        Yeah that was straight up being a "Sally" for sure. Bathroom...whatever Lebron. You just want to say people are laughing at you prince james

Comment

howdy all!

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            Yeah that was straight up being a "Sally" for sure. Bathroom...whatever Lebron. You just want to say people are laughing at you prince james
            Just shows you how sensitive the guy really is. He tries to portray himself as this guy with a huge ego and act like he's above everything/everybody, but he CAN'T STAND IT when someone laughs at him/makes fun of him/dunks on him/etc.

Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Just shows you how sensitive the guy really is. He tries to portray himself as this guy with a huge ego and act like he's above everything/everybody, but he CAN'T STAND IT when someone laughs at him/makes fun of him/dunks on him/etc.
              or asks him if his mom was in Boston for valentines day

Comment

If we had a thank button I would hit it. Totally agree.

Comment

How about the new additions to the Akron Aeros food lineup for 2011.....

They got a two-pound burger with hot dogs/bacon/cheese stuffed inside of it, they have a 'three-way dog' that is a hot dog stuffed inside of a bratwurst stuffed inside of a kielbasa, and they now have a 5-pound sundae inside of a regulation-sized batting helmet.

Head to Akron, OH if you're looking for a heart attack!

(Although the fact that I'm even talking about it shows how genius this crap really is....because otherwise, I'd never talk about the Akron Aeros lol)

Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

That sounds amazing, i'd totally try one of those if i planned on being dead soon after lol

Comment

The burger sounds pretty solid.....but I think I read somewhere the whole thing is 3,300 calories! LOL

Here's a video showing all of this ridiculous food: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESpxd...ure=youtu.be&a

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I would be all over that bad boy... just sayin

Comment

Where's Dan? 1:00 baby you gonna be on Thursday to watch the new look CC throw a shutout

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                              Where's Dan? 1:00 baby you gonna be on Thursday to watch the new look CC throw a shutout
                              Right here, shutout? LOL

maybe Verlander gets the shutout, but CC has a better chance of giving up 6 runs tommorow than getting the shutout..

Thanks for the Miggy picture as well, he's 7-13 against CC..enjoy that!

Comment

Can't Wait brother

Comment

Working...
                                X