• CCW Daily 3-30-2011

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Cavs beat the heat to win the title last night.....Oh wait my bad

Comment

that was just the crowd reaction...

Comment

Got to watch some of Bob Segers concert back stage.

Awesome.

He is getting old...

Got a bad to the bone crew shirt out of it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
          Got to watch some of Bob Segers concert back stage.....He is getting old.....
          I wouldn't use the term "getting old", but if he was a wrestler he would be under contract to TNA right now.

Does anyone else realize that this guy started collecting his social security check three years ago? lol
          Randy
          United States Air Force, Retired
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
          balance of life, an individual diagnosed
          with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            that was just the crowd reaction...
            the cavs could be tough next year. saw the game it was really good, a lot better than i thought it would be.
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Good morning. I got to watch Bama advance to the NIT Championship. Man, I am glad to see Shaka Smart winning with Anthony Grant's players at VCU- gives me hope he'll turn Bama into winner.

That CAVS/Heat game was about as dirty as it gets....

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

No way you can somehow diminish Shaka's thumbprint on that team They are havoc non stop. Never were like that

You can have good players but need that good coach to put them over the edge. That is the case for the hottest young coach in NCAA basketball..

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                  the cavs could be tough next year. saw the game it was really good, a lot better than i thought it would be.
                  I find it funny Lebron was in the bathroom during intros.....LAME. The guy is the biggest frontrunner going. If it is not all rosey he wants to be somewhere else

Comment

I find it funny Lebron was in the bathroom during intros.....LAME. The guy is the biggest frontrunner going. If it is not all rosey he wants to be somewhere else
                    if they make it in as the 3 seed its going to be tough for them.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I so hope thye lose 1st round. That would be awesome. They paid max money for a utility guy in Bosh who has occasional flashes and is the softest post player in the league. That team is handcuffed

Comment

I so hope thye lose 1st round. That would be awesome. They paid max money for a utility guy in Bosh who has occasional flashes and is the softest post player in the league. That team is handcuffed
                        yes he is chris "soft and gentle" bosh

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

He is winning with another coaches players.... I am not diminishing anything, it's fact. He needs to run from VCU- those aren't his recruits, they're Grant's and he is not going to have continued success there. Write it down.

Comment

ESPN reported the real reason LBJ was late was because the parking folks wouldn't allow his entourage to get into the building with him so he was dealing with that. Pretty awesome if you ask me!

Comment

I thought the real reason Lebron was late because he couldnt find a PURSE to match his OUTFIT!

Comment

Working...
                              X