Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe the Reds won that game after the start that Milwaukee had.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      He shouldn't have a job still based on what he did in 2006.
      Maybe we should fire Izzo from taking a team preseason #2 to the pooper..

Or at least be like Lloyd Carr and resign..

Comment

Then again, Lloyd Carr beat the Heisman Trophy Winner Tim Tebow and Florida in a bowl game.

Where State got man handled for 90% of its playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
          Great point. All year long gladdy only blamed the players for MSU's horrible fall this season, but any time the Tigers lose, he blames the manager. Nevermind the fact that college basketball coaches have a far bigger effect on a game-to-game basis compared to MLB managers.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

When the Angels lose games, I blame the GM and some of the players. I cant really blame the manager since he is one of the better managers in baseball. Its not his fault his team has some overpaid crappy players that he is stuck using. Funny article on Yahoo, for their 2011 MLB Predictions, 2 of the 3 writers chose Tony Reagins to be the first GM fired. LOL!

Comment

Why is Phil Coke pitching again? they have him start the entire spring then bring him in out of the bullpen? Make him a long reliever till his first start instead
              man I am so happy he is not on the yanks anymore...

FTR Soriano/Rivera will be better then Rivera/Wettland

I expect a crazy fun year

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

MAN THAT SUPER PATCH IS SICK! I under estimated that card!!

WOW!
                Yeah what the heck was i thinking offering that up

Comment

Hmmm I can smell my 20 paypal already Dan. Did we go 20 or 40?

Comment

Or at least be like Lloyd Carr and resign..
                    1 bad year and we should fire him? Isn't that what your people do in Ann Arbor? Since 2006, the Tigers have the 2nd best 1st half record in Baseball, in the 2nd half of the season they were like 22nd I believe. Why would I want that guy to manage my favorite Baseball team?

Did he promise you a roster spot if you defended him?

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                      man I am so happy he is not on the yanks anymore...

FTR Soriano/Rivera will be better then Rivera/Wettland

I expect a crazy fun year
                      I like Coke, I just don't see the logic in having him prepare to be the 5th starter in spring, then "get him some work" in a tie game on opening day, it would've been more benifical to get Schlereth that type of oppurtunity, since he'll be in these situations all year long.

If Leyland wanted to give Coke some work, have him come in in a game thats not that close, or something.

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                      Hmmm I can smell my 20 paypal already Dan. Did we go 20 or 40?
                      We did $20, and 161 games to win 90, not sure why the Tigers should be in panic mode? At the end of the day its a road game against the Yankees, its not like it was at Kansas City..

Comment

1 bad year and we should fire him? Isn't that what your people do in Ann Arbor? Since 2006, the Tigers have the 2nd best 1st half record in Baseball, in the 2nd half of the season they were like 22nd I believe. Why would I want that guy to manage my favorite Baseball team?

Did he promise you a roster spot if you defended him?

He lead us out of cellar.

He can stay until he dies for all I care.

I kind of enjoy opening day again. As long as we are in the hunt, I'm cool with that.

Comment

He lead us out of cellar.

He can stay until he dies for all I care.

I kind of enjoy opening day again. As long as we are in the hunt, I'm cool with that.
                          It couldnt of been the fact a group of players freakishly had career years (then all went back for the most part to being mediocre)...It was all Leyland right?

I'm greatful for the World Series berth, but it was in 2006, and we havent gone to the playoffs again since 2006. All he does is lead this team to 2nd half blunders, and if he does it again this year, him and Dambrowski will be gone.

Comment

Dan you need to stop.

Your talking sports out of your butt again.

Comment

No I'm not, sure Leyland helped (nobody can forget his rant after the series with the Indians or A's I believe it was)

but so many players had career years that never were heard from again or have never had that type of success since then. It was a freakish year, but Leyland isnt the only reaon for a world series berth.

Comment

lol thats like Moosehead saying the other night Shaka Smart isn't that good of a coach and he was carried to the final four by someone elses players.

Comment

Working...
                                X