Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This girl's championship game is a h--- of a lot better than last nights game.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 04-06-2011, 07:10 AM.
    Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

me taking a poo is better than last nights game though lol

Comment

Lol true. My son doesn't shoot near as many bricks as Butler did last night and he's only 4.

Comment

Figured I would blow the dust off. Good afternoon everyone

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

anyone think these pants are... uh... a bit inappropriate to wear .... ANYWHERE LOL

Comment

where do you even find something like that lol

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                where do you even find something like that lol
                Tosh.0.... I was thinking.. who in the blue hell would where that? LOL!

Comment

afternoon all..my 1:30 class was canceled today

Comment

wheeler, i'm disapointed. Your Yanks when into worthless-mode and blew a lead to the Twins

Comment

Texeria up to 4 straight games to start the season with a HR....

Comment

Tigers/Orioles 7:00 pm tonight, I think Verlander will go atleast 8 innings tonight.

Comment

Lmao@ those pants. I think the only place they may be appropriate would be a sperm bank.

Comment

Just an odd random fact, but I heard the other day in Felix Hernandez's 12 losses last season, his offense only scored 7 runs in those 12 games. That's mindblowing..imagine if he pitched for the Blue Jays or a team like that, that has a big stadium, but a good offense, no doubt he'd of won 22+ games last season

Comment

So my boss gave me this Michigan State Spartans "fathead" yesterday, i'm sure everyone's seen the commercials on those, these things are HUGE..its like 3'10 by 3'4 (feet) but they are awesome, the company sent the wrong size to the store, so we got to just keep them free of charge, they are sick, but the retail price in place, i'd never pay that much..i'm gonna take a picture of this thing today

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                                wheeler, i'm disapointed. Your Yanks when into worthless-mode and blew a lead to the Twins
                                tell me about I expected them to go 160-2.. They brought me back down to earth last night... I thought any lead in the 8th was gonna ball game. How dare they disappoint me

Comment

Working...
                                X