This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    Have the Tigers ever even won the Central Division?
    Since your asking the question, i'm gonna assume they haven't..what does that have to do with anything though?

---

Cliff Lee went bonkers on the Nationals, impressive.

Comment

• Well there ya go. There's two reasons. One, because their roster isn't that impressive (everyone who isn't a Tigers fan knows that.....hmmmm......), and two, because the Tigers have zero Central Division Titles in the past 2000+ years.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Well there ya go. There's two reasons. One, because their roster isn't that impressive (everyone who isn't a Tigers fan knows that.....hmmmm......), and two, because the Tigers have zero Central Division Titles in the past 2000+ years.
        Their hitting isn't mind blowing, but I still think their pitching will be the difference..

I'm fully aware your gonna base it off 2-3 starts, and thats fine if you want to do it that way..I think Verlander, Scherzer, Coke and Porcello will all do well this season..and Penny just needs to keep an ERA of 4-4.20 really, thats whats expected of him, if worst comes to worst, Andy Oliver can come up, and if Porcello loses his mind again, they'll (to my disliking) call up Turner..

Of course its really early, but the ChiSox backend of the bullpen is ice cold, and Joe Nathan's velocity is down which seems to be a concern in Minnesota, Central is much more wide open than you seem to think.

It's gonna be a fun summer, thats for sure..

Comment

• Ray's should have a walkoff win tonight, also

EDIT: not happening now

EDIT Again: Walkoff homer Damon..now this is the time he tells the fans how much he loves Tampa and never wants to leave, like he told KC, Oakland, Boston, New York and Detroit previously
          Last edited by gladdyontherise; 04-14-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Well there ya go. There's two reasons. One, because their roster isn't that impressive (everyone who isn't a Tigers fan knows that.....hmmmm......), and two, because the Tigers have zero Central Division Titles in the past 2000+ years.

Like it matters.

Only 1 AL CENTRAL Winner went on to win the world series...

Comment

• I obviously can't draft in fantasy baseball.

Fantasy Baseball Team A. Auto Draft, Best player goes on DL (Josh Hamilton) Still in 1st place.

Fantasy Baseball team B. Drafted, and all my players are bums after 2 weeks. Jorge Posada and Neil Walker are producing the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                How am I being a hater? Their rotation is weak and was weak last season..The #2 starter coming into this season is probably headed to the bullpen, thats not good lol
                you are ignorant and no way can believe the bullcrap you spit out..

edit meaning with that statement

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                  you are ignorant and no way can believe the bullcrap you spit out..
                  Again..how? is their starting rotation good? Am I missing something here?

and i'm not ignorant, i'm 100% aware of how good the rotation they have is
                  Last edited by gladdyontherise; 04-14-2011, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• We had this debate already. Not gonna waste my time anymore. Just keep wearing those tiger glasses so you can stay blinded..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                      Like it matters.

Only 1 AL CENTRAL Winner went on to win the world series...
                      You do realize I was commenting on gladdy's post about the Tigers 'destiny' being WINNING THE AL CENTRAL DIVISION CROWN, right? Who was talking about the World Series?

Reading comprehension FTW!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                      Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

• Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                        We had this debate already. Not gonna waste my time anymore. Just keep wearing those tiger glasses so you can stay blinded..
                        I'm not blinded, i'd say you are..

Comment

• Looks like we have a pitching showdown in Oakland..

Comment

• Its Oakland. Real tough to shut down that offense. ALmost like playing Kanas City

Comment

• Good thing (for Oakland) that they got some good young pitching...Gio Gonzalez thus far has been plain filthy..

Comment

• Flyers fans must be pulling their hair out tonight....I love it

Comment

Working...
                                X