Clear All

Wonder if barry gets any jail

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

for obstruction? doubt it

Comment

he'll get off with some bogus probation of some sort

Comment

not gonna happen..... That's a trumped up charge. Yes, I'm a Homer but obstruction is a piss off the police charge...... Kinda like disorderly conduct.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

min for federal obstruction charges is 15 months so it would have to be decided by the judge to reduce...js. Does not happen very often regardless of who it is.
            I am thinking they agree to some jailtime so they do not get retried on the other 3

Comment

Barry will not go to the Pen.... his head wont fit throught the cage

Comment

personaly i wish they would not be wasting my tax dollars on trying to find out if he did steroids...i really don't give that much of a sht...its pretty much plain that he did, so who cares!

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                  Barry will not go to the Pen.... his head wont fit throught the cage

Comment

I agree Ron.

Comment

if he is sentenced to any time, which I doubt he will it will be a suspended sentence. Meaning essentially it's probation. They'll sentence him to a year and he'll walk as long as he doesn't screw up in that year period. Happens every day.

I think what will happen is the judge will throw out the conviction.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

Clemens is the one that needs some jail time..just for being him

Comment

Barry Bonds pretty much proved that he didn't know he was using..

Should be elected in the Hall no doubt... I mean if a Trial can't find him guilty, how can the HOF...

Then again, you let Bonds in, you got to let in everyone else...

Comment

Oh yah, I think the Knicks will beat Boston..

Comment

Is $120 Dlvd (ebay fees included) a good deal for my 2010 Chrome Sam Bradford?

Comment

Originally posted by Oilman View Post
                                Clemens is the one that needs some jail time..just for being him
                                and that whole sleeping with a 15-16 year old.... but who talks about that?

Comment

Working...
                                X