Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Gio Gonzalez can only get one more inning in, pitch count at 81 after 5..

Comment

• Joe Mauer headed to the DL again... Yeah his window is closed. Money well spent Minny lol....

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

• I just heard that as well, any idea why? Twins offense is sturggling as it is, not good for them at all

Comment

• Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          I just heard that as well, any idea why? Twins offense is sturggling as it is, not good for them at all
          With bi-lateral leg weakness which is leading to soreness in his hips and shoulders.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            With bi-lateral leg weakness which is leading to soreness in his hips and shoulders.
            Not good for the Twins at all...tons of money owed to him over the next decade, and this could be a sign of things to come, hip injurys for catchers is bad news

Comment

• yeah just crazy they gave him all that cash. I was dumbfounded when they did. In fact it was almost instant he declined

Comment

• I was more suprised at the amount of years..I think they figured the power numbers he put up in 09 would continue, but if last year is any indication, he'll hit between 15-20 HRs at most it seems..Target Field is to big for him to get it out like he did in the metrodome

Comment

• Still don't understand why they haven't turned him into an occasional 1B like most other catchers these days. Makes no sense to have your best hitter a catcher for 150 games a season.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

• Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                    Still don't understand why they haven't turned him into an occasional 1B like most other catchers these days. Makes no sense to have your best hitter a catcher for 150 games a season.
                    Seems like a no brainer. What the heck do we know

Comment

• Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                      Still don't understand why they haven't turned him into an occasional 1B like most other catchers these days. Makes no sense to have your best hitter a catcher for 150 games a season.
                      Because they got to many outfielders as it is that share the DH (with Thome)? I dont know..you could rest Morneau and DH him and let Mauer occasionally play first?

They're gonna have to do something soon, can't have him catching if the hip problem isn't gonna go away..Tons of money for a catcher with limited power though, thats for sure.

Comment

• holy cow, a clutch RBI double by Raburn! Then an IBB to Cabrera of course..

Phil Coke just needs to keep doing what he's been doing

Comment

Working...
                        X