X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jsab4807
    replied
    And the Tribe won again to take over the best record in the AL (somehow)! Good sports day for me!

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    No doubt man....I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I still can't believe JJ won that one. One of the best wins of his career, since he sucks at Superspeedway races.
    not sure how you feel about Hamlin. I myself can not stand him. I love the fact he is having issues.

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    can smell the 20 already. Think i might set it on fire on youtube when i win it

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    Jeremy if you are around great race brother. One of the best at Talladega in a long time. How awesome...
    No doubt man....I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I still can't believe JJ won that one. One of the best wins of his career, since he sucks at Superspeedway races.

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    guess the a's have enough bats to hit the down the middle pitches then. Oh wait let me guess it was one sided?

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Not a hater just point out every bad thing that happens to the yanks. Always the umps fault when tigers lose.. Haters gonna hate he states when Miggy being a certified alcoholic is brought up but had numerous comments about Roethlisberger. However as he say haters gonna hate. Very Strange
    On this, when have I made numberous comments on Roethlisberger? I stated my opinion when it happened, and thats it..I don't break it up because it has no relevance to any discussion I have..

Like I said though, theres a reason jsab says those things about Miggy..and theres a reason I'll call him a hater, then we're done with it..I think your taking it way to literal..
    Last edited by gladdyontherise; 04-17-2011, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    so I will not comment towards you on baseball anymore til the playoffs and when I get your $20 when the tigers do not win 90games. For it is a lost cause dealing with someone who wears blinders

But evening to you as well gladdy
    You didnt watch last night's game, so you wouldnt know..lets put it like this, if jsab isn't bashing me during my umpires are garbage rants, then i probably have an extremely legit point...I'm not exaggerating when I tell you Verlander consistently was throwing it down the middle of the plate and the pitches were being called a ball, when thats happening, its 150% the umps fault..you cant win games when you throw it down the middle and it gets called a ball, even you would agree with that

You should take your blinders off as well then..especially in regards to the Yankees starting rotation

or maybe we can agree you hate the yankees and game on with the trash talk. I am just not sure what side of the fence you are on Dan
    I think its been obvious and i've stated many times I do hate the Yankees..I thought it was rather obvious..but I don't make things up to generate my hate..

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    or maybe we can agree you hate the yankees and game on with the trash talk. I am just not sure what side of the fence you are on Dan

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Jeremy if you are around great race brother. One of the best at Talladega in a long time. How awesome...

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    so I will not comment towards you on baseball anymore til the playoffs and when I get your $20 when the tigers do not win 90games. For it is a lost cause dealing with someone who wears blinders

But evening to you as well gladdy

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Not a hater just point out every bad thing that happens to the yanks. Always the umps fault when tigers lose.. Haters gonna hate he states when Miggy being a certified alcoholic is brought up but had numerous comments about Roethlisberger. However as he say haters gonna hate. Very Strange

This kid cracks me up. Always making excuses for why the Tigers lose.

Rhymes never touched home plate, so your argument is 100% irrelevant as to whether Pena had control of the ball or not.
    Gladdy you do always seem to make an excuses. I have heard you blame the umps at least 3 times this year and it is early
    and #4 of tigers losing blaming the umps just a few posts up but quoted here. Very odd..

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Rough game last night for the Tigers, can't win a game though when the ump calls a strike down the middle a ball on a consistent basis. Can only hope for a win today. 3 of 4 wouldnt be bad at all..but the fact Don Kelly is hitting 6th smells trouble
    Last edited by wheeler281; 04-17-2011, 05:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• scittlz
    replied
    It's all about the Braves and Nationals for me.... So I am definitely cringing. Not a good start for either.

Leave a comment:

• scittlz
    replied
    SUp fellas? Been a long time since I have been on. Lots of Freaks still hanging around? I haven't been on due to school craziness but I am almost done with classes!

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Awesome man 10-4. Great Start. GL the rest of the way

Gladdy the simple fact is you say one thing and yet act a complete different way makes you a strange dude.
    I bet you are one of those that roots bad things for peoples teams so you can comment on them. Just odd
    Nope..I don't root for bad things to happen, I root for the Twins & White Sox to lose, but thats about it..I don't root for Joe Nathan to go into a complete worthless mode (although if he isn't pitching the 9th anymore, that'd help my team considering he's a Tigers killer)

But afternoon to you as well wheeler

Rough game last night for the Tigers, can't win a game though when the ump calls a strike down the middle a ball on a consistent basis. Can only hope for a win today. 3 of 4 wouldnt be bad at all..but the fact Don Kelly is hitting 6th smells trouble

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    All I got to say is.......WINdians
    Awesome man 10-4. Great Start. GL the rest of the way

Gladdy the simple fact is you say one thing and yet act a complete different way makes you a strange dude.
    I bet you are one of those that roots bad things for peoples teams so you can comment on them. Just odd

Leave a comment:

Working...
X