• Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 innings 2 hit 0 runs for Freddys 1st start. Take it

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      6 innings 2 hit 0 runs for Freddys 1st start. Take it
      I think you have to take that and be happy, lol..

especially after the start last night from "SuperNova"

I'm always impressed when a pitcher can shut down a team like the Rangers, Yankees are no exception to that, great performance by Garcia.

Comment

yeah Super not so hot last night. Decent stuff but rangers were on it

Comment

You know I have to say it wheeler, looks like Soriano wasn't up to pitching today, lol

Comment

Josh Beckett with another great start, BoSox fans have to like that, not much for them to like about the 2011 season thus far..

Also KC hit King Felix pretty solid it seems..5 runs and 4 of them were earned runs, i'm suprised..

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              You know I have to say it wheeler, looks like Soriano wasn't up to pitching today, lol
              You are a strange dude

Comment

All I got to say is.......WINdians

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

You are a strange dude
                  Its not the rain anymore? you changed your post to something that makes no sense? lol

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                  I feel the same way about my Tigers right now..

Comment

whats up. Just got done trout fishing here on opening day. Got 3 nice Browns. Huge storm moving in so I came inside
                    Nice Howard..at least you are making an effort to get out there...between work and family drama, i haven't been able to go over the last couple weeks..gonna get'r done next weekend though

Comment

Originally posted by Oilman View Post
                      Nice Howard..at least you are making an effort to get out there...between work and family drama, i haven't been able to go over the last couple weeks..gonna get'r done next weekend though
                      Walked out today after the monsoon last night. Water is up about 4ft and just over the bank. No fishing today A crazy weather night

Comment

Awesome man 10-4. Great Start. GL the rest of the way

Gladdy the simple fact is you say one thing and yet act a complete different way makes you a strange dude.
                        I bet you are one of those that roots bad things for peoples teams so you can comment on them. Just odd

Comment

Awesome man 10-4. Great Start. GL the rest of the way

Gladdy the simple fact is you say one thing and yet act a complete different way makes you a strange dude.
                          I bet you are one of those that roots bad things for peoples teams so you can comment on them. Just odd
                          Nope..I don't root for bad things to happen, I root for the Twins & White Sox to lose, but thats about it..I don't root for Joe Nathan to go into a complete worthless mode (although if he isn't pitching the 9th anymore, that'd help my team considering he's a Tigers killer)

But afternoon to you as well wheeler

Rough game last night for the Tigers, can't win a game though when the ump calls a strike down the middle a ball on a consistent basis. Can only hope for a win today. 3 of 4 wouldnt be bad at all..but the fact Don Kelly is hitting 6th smells trouble

Comment

SUp fellas? Been a long time since I have been on. Lots of Freaks still hanging around? I haven't been on due to school craziness but I am almost done with classes!

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m296/scittlz_2006/

Comment

It's all about the Braves and Nationals for me.... So I am definitely cringing. Not a good start for either.

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m296/scittlz_2006/

Comment

Not a hater just point out every bad thing that happens to the yanks. Always the umps fault when tigers lose.. Haters gonna hate he states when Miggy being a certified alcoholic is brought up but had numerous comments about Roethlisberger. However as he say haters gonna hate. Very Strange

This kid cracks me up. Always making excuses for why the Tigers lose.

Rhymes never touched home plate, so your argument is 100% irrelevant as to whether Pena had control of the ball or not.
                                Gladdy you do always seem to make an excuses. I have heard you blame the umps at least 3 times this year and it is early
                                and #4 of tigers losing blaming the umps just a few posts up but quoted here. Very odd..

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                                Rough game last night for the Tigers, can't win a game though when the ump calls a strike down the middle a ball on a consistent basis. Can only hope for a win today. 3 of 4 wouldnt be bad at all..but the fact Don Kelly is hitting 6th smells trouble
                                Last edited by wheeler281; 04-17-2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X