Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What division did the 2010 Champs come from? People love to hate on the NL West, but the bottom line is it's an even division with no clear cut #1.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
      LOL!

Al Central is the 2nd toughest division in baseball.. AL East is king..
      Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      not debating the toughness? That means nothing to anyone.. However if you went by last year every year heading into the season might as well close up shop and head to the postseason. Twins will not sniff 94 games this year. Things changes hence my point.
      I'm with wheeler here kinda..While the Central is tough, its not that great overall..Royals will be the Royals, Twins are already in panic mode, Indians will fade eventually, and it'll be down to Detroit & Chicago..

With that being said, 80 wins wont get you second place, don't be silly..Central will still have a 90 win team..

Comment

Originally posted by moosehead View Post
        What division did the 2010 Champs come from? People love to hate on the NL West, but the bottom line is it's an even division with no clear cut #1.
        Pitching wins championships..no doubt, team that pitches the best in the postseason always wins..but the NL West seems like its the Rockies to run away with thus far

Comment

Any chance you saw Lincecum shut them down last night? He took a no no into the 7th and shut down Tulo, 0-3 2 k's- who's been Zues lately. Don't count the Giants out just yet. The Dodgers will be in the mix too.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

I saw it, but it doesn't change my mind about the Rockies

Comment

I should really get to doing my homework...last time i'll have to do Intro to Business homework ever again Take the final for that class next week

The Tigers need to win again tonight..a loss would be unacceptable..that "bum" Phil Coke pitches tonight

Comment

You know if the Playoffs started today the Royals would be the Wild Card.

I think the AL Central is a pretty tough division to play in. Everyone beats up on everyone. Now if it was the Royals from 3-4-5 years ago, then that would be a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                  You know if the Playoffs started today the Royals would be the Wild Card.

I think the AL Central is a pretty tough division to play in. Everyone beats up on everyone. Now if it was the Royals from 3-4-5 years ago, then that would be a different story.
                  LOL, thats funny..I don't know if you listen to 971 the ticket, but I do..and you get those clueless fans who think its time to panic...I think people seem to forget, Cleveland & Kansas City are in 1st and second place, Chicago/Detroit are tied for 3rd and Minnesota is last.

Now are KC/Cleveland for real? I think most people would say no, and they have to proof they are..but right now, there is zero reason to worry with them 2 at the top of the division..

right now Chicago's pitching has been awful, Detroit can't hit in most games to save their life and Minnesota is terrible at everything..

Once these teams start to play each other it'll seperate who's fake and who's for real..

Chicago comes to Detroit this weekend, should be interesting since for the past 4 years atleast, Chicago always does well against Detroit

Comment

Hate on the Tribe all you want, but once Kipnis/Chisenhall are added to the lineup and White/Pomeranz are at the front end of that rotation, we'll be tough to beat.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                    Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                      Hate on the Tribe all you want, but once Kipnis/Chisenhall are added to the lineup and White/Pomeranz are at the front end of that rotation, we'll be tough to beat.
                      Thats not happening this year though...if the Tigers don't call up Jacob Turner this year, next year the Tigers will most likely have a rotation of

1. Justin Verlander
                      2. Max Scherzer
                      3. Rick Porcello
                      4. Jacob Turner
                      5. Phil Coke

That's gonna be beastly

Tribe have some good young pitching if it pans out..just like the Tigers assuming Turner pans out and Porcello stops being a head case

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                        Thats not happening this year though...if the Tigers don't call up Jacob Turner this year, next year the Tigers will most likely have a rotation of

1. Justin Verlander
                        2. Max Scherzer
                        3. Rick Porcello
                        4. Jacob Turner
                        5. Phil Coke

That's gonna be beastly

Tribe have some good young pitching if it pans out..just like the Tigers assuming Turner pans out and Porcello stops being a head case
                        LULZ beastly. It never ends with your garbage.. Do you wear tiger underroos. Just wondering

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I msyelf wear an AJ thong just for gladdy

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                            LULZ beastly. It never ends with your garbage.. Do you wear tiger underroos. Just wondering
                            This post has so much win in it I don't even know where to begin.

Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Hey wheeler....by your avatar I'm assuming you're a PITT football fan...wondering what you think of Baldwin?

I know the Browns are interested in him if A.) he's there in the 2nd round, and B.) Green is gone at #6.

Johnson/Mears/
                              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Love Baldwin man. I think he is gonna be good. Does not get a ton of fanfare but just a matchup problem for anyone with his size. Grade A hands and above avg speed for size. Nothing gets to his body. I am hoping he falls to Pitt myself. Will root for him regardless.
                                As far as pitt football not a fan but I actually liked Baldwin when he stepped onto the field and saw him at the Dome.
                                Being from Syracuse my loyalty was decided at birth. Go Orange

Comment

Working...
                                X