This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    LULZ beastly. It never ends with your garbage.. Do you wear tiger underroos. Just wondering
    Garbage is the New York Yankees rotation, garbage is Don Kelly and Ryan Raburn..the rotation that will probably be in place for next season, on paper is amazing..

How is what I said garbage? its completely factual..Give Jacob Turner the year to dominate in AA Erie and bring him up next year would be great. You know what Verlander gives you and the same for Scherzer, Porcello/Coke you have to wait till the end of the season, but Coke looks promising, Porcello is a head case, if he stops that, he'll be fine..keep the sinker down, and get rid of Peralta and your good..

I've heard the Tigers are interested in Jose Reyes though, if they trade Turner/Oliver etc for a rental player, I'm gonna personally run Dambrowski out of town

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
      This post has so much win in it I don't even know where to begin.
      Well I already know you think Verlander sucks..so not suprised

Comment

And whatever good pitching the Indians have they will trade.. Im not too worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
          And whatever good pitching the Indians have they will trade.. Im not too worried.
          I'd be worried if they panned out for a few years, but they'll get traded before they can become free agents though.

Comment

part of an estate sale in Syracuse of a well known local collector/politician. I am looking to pick this up and a few ali signed items. I only know Josh Johnson the real HR king

wait.. you mean Josh Gibson ?

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              Garbage is the New York Yankees rotation, garbage is Don Kelly and Ryan Raburn..the rotation that will probably be in place for next season, on paper is amazing..

How is what I said garbage? its completely factual..Give Jacob Turner the year to dominate in AA Erie and bring him up next year would be great. You know what Verlander gives you and the same for Scherzer, Porcello/Coke you have to wait till the end of the season, but Coke looks promising, Porcello is a head case, if he stops that, he'll be fine..keep the sinker down, and get rid of Peralta and your good..

I've heard the Tigers are interested in Jose Reyes though, if they trade Turner/Oliver etc for a rental player, I'm gonna personally run Dambrowski out of town
              solid comeback. you act like ther is precedence on your side outside of Verlander. They may be decent but you said beastly not me
              You avoided the underoos question though. Its funny Coke looks promising but you discount Colon. Both are scrubs just holding on... You can't even be objective

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                wait.. you mean Josh Gibson ?
                I failed horribly. Thanks for saving me money

Comment

[QUOTE=wheeler281;171483]part of an estate sale in Syracuse of a well known local collector/politician. I am looking to pick this up and a few ali signed items. I only know Josh Johnson the real HR king

dude its Josh Gibson not Josh Johnson, at least ur not saying barry broids
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

people probably would have been like why is this guy so hot for this piece lol

Comment

people probably would have been like why is this guy so hot for this piece lol

its still a nice piece of history though
                      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Howard averages 1 epic fail daily..

Comment

I agree TND I am gonna be up there anyways so who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                            Howard averages 1 epic fail daily..
                            The one was not a fail. I had forgotten your edgamacation level

I will take my fails like a champ when needed

Comment

solid comeback. you act like ther is precedence on your side outside of Verlander. They may be decent but you said beastly not me
                              You avoided the underoos question though. Its funny Coke looks promising but you discount Colon. Both are scrubs just holding on... You can't even be objective
                              Scherzer is a great #2..He got hit with reality last year, got shelled 3 times in a row last year, sent down to Toledo, came up and finished the season with 23 starts and an ERA of under 2.50..thats not a small sample size either, he did work against great teams and mediocre teams..he didnt do well in his first start this season (being he played in the little league ballpark), but his last 3 starts has given up 1 run, 2 runs and 2 runs..thats always giving your team a chance to win...

1st round pick in 2006, has a great fastball, great changeup, and is young and only getting better, he is a great #2..why dont you be objective for once? All you do is say the Tigers are trash and dont show any facts when you say it about the players, you just say "oh he's decent at best" or "that guy sucks"

I didn't feel it was neccessary to answer the question as I assumed you were joking..

Don't compare Coke to Colon because you sound silly, in the last few years in the majors as a starter has been mediocre..Coke is getting his chance to be a starter in the majors, a role he had in the Yankees farm system, and looking at the stats, was pretty solid..

What about Coke's doesn't make him look promising?

For Colon, Yes in his few relief appearances, he hasnt been bad, but he hasnt made a start this year, so I have to base my opinion off his last few years..

I'm being objective, you make Phil Coke sound like he's awful, and he's not..whats next, is Freddy Garcia gonna win the AL Cy Young awawrd? Maybe Derek Jeter is on pace for the MVP award and a gold glove?
                              Last edited by gladdyontherise; 04-19-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Are you really gonna tell me in 2011 Bartolo Colon is as good as Phil Coke?

Comment

Working...
                                X