X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hate kaat!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

by the way is domination mode like beast mode as you called it before his last start

Comment

watched Grudens special. HOLY SHIZZLE Cam Newton has no idea to how call a play. He looked so far out in left field it was silly.

AS he does with everything deflected it and came up with simplistic equals fast whaaat lol

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          by the way is domination mode like beast mode as you called it before his last start
          When I watch Verlander pitch live against the Yankees, he's 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA

Domination mode

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            watched Grudens special. HOLY SHIZZLE Cam Newton has no idea to how call a play. He looked so far out in left field it was silly.

AS he does with everything deflected it and came up with simplistic equals fast whaaat lol
            Mel Kiper insists he's going #1, yet he's not even in the top 10 on his big board..how does that work again?

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              When I watch Verlander pitch live against the Yankees, he's 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA

Domination mode
              I would not bet against that.

Thats the difference between me and you though. I want to take 2 out of 3.. I couldn't care less how a single player does. Different level of expectations.

Comment

I want a sweep at home and want players to do well..have you been listening to me..even if you call my expectations nuts, crazy or stupid, you know my expectations for the team..so their is no difference.

Comment

ummm that would be a NOPE not listening to you.

Comment

I kid I kid

Comment

sweep at home, 2 of 3 on the road..thats what I like..its not realistic to happen, but thats what teams should strive to do..

Tigers just need to get better on the road, they'll play great at home...can't wait for tommorows game..

Comment

yeah Thursdays are sort of lame

Comment

Adam, I think I found something you might like:

Collecting Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls • Chicago White Sox • Detroit Lions

Bucket: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...esigner/cards/

Comment

Id keep that! Thats a 1/1! Its one not in Adam's box!

Comment

I don't have it just yet. Just have located it.

Collecting Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls • Chicago White Sox • Detroit Lions

Bucket: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...esigner/cards/

Comment

What's his count up to now?
                                ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Working...
                                X