This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Weather is still kinda cold here, the nicer it gets though the more hours at work i'll get, so its a win win!

Garcia turned back the clock for your team again yesterday, good for him.
    yeah checked his box score. and caught some highlights late on YES. looked great and his stuff was nasty.

Lightening in a bottle maybe. VERY happy with the Staff outside of Hughes

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      ^^ True that brother with letting you be happy.. Just busting your stones I like The Tigers. Hate the Twins so I am stoked. I feel great for Jeremy that the Indians are respectable.
      Yea, I told him yesterday at least the Indians were in first for the first month..

I'm starting to hate Chicago more than Minnesota, which is hard since I REALLY hate Minnesota, but for obvious reasons, such as game 163 and 2006 as well.

Chicago mostly because of their play-by-play team, its AWFUL, never heard such homers in my life..they blamed turf getting into Quentin's eyes against the Rays for why he didnt catch the ball..Its really amazing they'd say that.

They also said the ONLY reason the Indians traded Peralta to Detroit was because they wanted to give Asdrubal Cabrera a chance..the actual reason was Peralta is/was awful and they didnt want to pay him the rest of the year.

Not i'm rambling though, sorry

Comment

yeah checked his box score. and caught some highlights late on YES. looked great and his stuff was nasty.

Lightening in a bottle maybe. VERY happy with the Staff outside of Hughes
        Just checked ESPN, their starters ERA is coming down..Boston in 1 week dropped there starters ERA by 3 runs, if they get Lackey/Dice-K pitching that well consistently, they'll be really scary. Big if with those two though

Comment

Morning guys....

YO Wheeler.. any interest in my 1/1 Leaf Limited AJ Reebok Logo ?

oh wait.. you like the NFL LOGO... not the reebok logo 1/1 right?

I'm selling out

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
            I was annoying people on twitter before the daily threads..

I NEVER doubted this

Comment

darn, I just saw Leyland is skipping Porcello's next start so the May 3rd game i'm going to Verlander isn't pitching anymore

I havent seen him pitch like in 2 years, really wanted to

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                I NEVER doubted this
                lol..I just get crap when they lose, when they win I hear nothing..Its a good thing I was out of town for 2 weeks last year when they completely collasped, because if i wasnt, i would've never heard the end of it..

I left for vacation and was gone for 10 days, they were 7 games over .500 when I left, when I got home they were 2 under .500, I decided no more 10 day vacations lol

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                  Morning guys....

YO Wheeler.. any interest in my 1/1 Leaf Limited AJ Reebok Logo ?

oh wait.. you like the NFL LOGO... not the reebok logo 1/1 right?

I'm selling out
                  I am all set man. I like all logod but have more coals going right now then I should have

Comment

I am all set man. I like all logod but have more coals going right now then I should have
                    I am selling pretty much everything... tags/logos 1/1 etc just throwing it out there... hell I even have my last UDA MJ piece on ebay right now...which bums me out a bit

priorities I guess.... lol

Comment

I am hoping Manny Banuelos gets called up to Scranton soon. Kid is destined for stardom. Looked great in Spring training but they do not want to rush him

Comment

BTW Dan Not hard to hate the White Sox with Ozzie on the payroll

Comment

ANYONE who managed the Pittsburgh Pirates in the last 15+ years > Ozzie

Comment

they jsut dont make them like this anymore...

sweeeeeeeeet ON card autos of 3 of the VERY best ever

Comment

Gladdy is the play by play announcer.. So leave him the heck alone Howard!

BTW, I can't believe I'm rooting for the Blackhawks... I hope they put the Canucks out. That gives the Wings such an easy road...

Comment

has anyone ever come back for 0-3 in the NHL playoffs ?

Comment

Working...
                                X