Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude he gave up 5 hits in seven innings with 1 walk.

If you take out a pitcher after giving up 3 hits combined in the 6th and 7th then you are just a hater with a crappy team that had a good series.. You have really no credibility when it comes to baseball conversations. How did you become the "baseball manager".. I bet the list was long

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      dude he gave up 5 hits in seven innings with 1 walk.

If you take out a pitcher after giving up 3 hits combined in the 6th and 7th then you are just a hater with a crappy team that had a good series.. You have really no credibility when it comes to baseball conversations. How did you become the "baseball manager".. I bet the list was long
      He hit Raburn when he was trying to bunt in the chest lol (from what I heard)

He should be pulled from the game for not hitting him in the damn head...

My crappy team won because of great pitching..when Verlander has the worst start of the series, I go to bed at night knowing the pitching should be alright..

Oh and if I was the manager Austin Jackson would've played yesterday and not allowed a ball to get past of him when nobody was there to back up the ball

Your yanks having trouble in paradise I hear? Jeter says he's healthy and Joe G said he wasnt..Girardi should've just came out and said Jeter isn't playing well..honesty is the best policy

3 years of Jeter, I almost feel bad for Yankee fans..Thats gonna be rough

Comment

Off to my dentist appointment though now, then going to work..later all

When you try to rip into my comments wheeler, just realize I can't respond till later

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          He hit Raburn when he was trying to bunt in the chest lol (from what I heard)

He should be pulled from the game for not hitting him in the damn head...

My crappy team won because of great pitching..when Verlander has the worst start of the series, I go to bed at night knowing the pitching should be alright..

Oh and if I was the manager Austin Jackson would've played yesterday and not allowed a ball to get past of him when nobody was there to back up the ball

Your yanks having trouble in paradise I hear? Jeter says he's healthy and Joe G said he wasnt..Girardi should've just came out and said Jeter isn't playing well..honesty is the best policy

3 years of Jeter, I almost feel bad for Yankee fans..Thats gonna be rough
          only you would think 3 yrs of jeters would be rough. Guy is an icon there hater and a 1st ballot hof'er. Class act for the city and the youth of the city. Let alone does a ton for the kids.. Trust me nobody with a brain is hating on Derek Jeter. Except the fair weather blame team that think everything is owed to them and worries about contract $$ like they pay it

Go defend wife abusing repeat drunk and keep worrying about Jeter..

Pretty laughable.. Hey Champ I could not care less when you respond for they are pretty much the same responses all the time. Keep dreaming of 90 games
          Last edited by wheeler281; 05-06-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post

When you try to rip into my comments wheeler, just realize I can't respond till later

^^^^^^^^^^ LOL so unload on them a LOT wheeler281 so he has plenty to do when he gets back

Comment

meh Dan and I have a strange mutual understanding he is blinded is all

Comment

about to post one of the most fun contests I have ever run... .lol

this is the 3rd time I have done it.. but the first time here

lets get ready to have some fun !!!!!

Comment

http://community.cardboardconnection...389#post179389

CONTEST POSTED !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post

you left out the points for #49
                    ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

fixed... thanks

Comment

no problem! Can't wait for the submissions, should be an entertaining contest!
                        ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

i have done it a few times.... its pretty freaking funny LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                            only you would think 3 yrs of jeters would be rough. Guy is an icon there hater and a 1st ballot hof'er. Class act for the city and the youth of the city. Let alone does a ton for the kids.. Trust me nobody with a brain is hating on Derek Jeter. Except the fair weather blame team that think everything is owed to them and worries about contract $$ like they pay it

Go defend wife abusing repeat drunk and keep worrying about Jeter..

Pretty laughable.. Hey Champ I could not care less when you respond for they are pretty much the same responses all the time. Keep dreaming of 90 games
                            3 years of his hitting and defense? Yes I find that extremely tough if I were a fan of the team he plays for..He can be an icon all he wants, but has awful range and isn't hitting, thats not being a hater. Its stating a fact, this is the same guy that was apparantly furious that Cashman wouldnt give him 4 years $100 million (speculation that he was furious of course)

I don't defend Miggy, I'm seperating the player from the person..Although I do believe when he isn't drunk, that he is a very nice and kind hearted person, but the complete opposite when he drinks.

Comment

Jeter is probably the most respected guy in the MLB today. Matter of fact, I can't think of a guy that is more respected around sports. Steve Yzerman and Cal Ripken had that too.

The guy defines the word "Class Act"

Comment

Yea..is that a fun fact or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X