X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just saw Don Kelly pinch hit for Austin Jackson late in a game..I thought it was a joke..it wasnt

Comment

Don Cherry

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !

and DERRICK ROSE IS KILLLLLLLLLLLLING THE HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!! wow !!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

^^^^^^^ nice !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Needed a big game from Rose:

Comment

^^^^^^ wow xfractor? Sell it !!!!!!!!! Big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Yep..Its been on ebay, but not an offer i've liked for it..Figured Atlanta would lose to Chicago so should get more in the ECF than the 2nd round

Comment

If I were the manager of the Tigers, the first thing i'd do is release Don Kelly and Brad Thomas for being completely worthless, next thing i'd do is have release Raburn..Third thing i'd do, is resign Kelly/Thomas/Raburn, just to release them as soon as the signed the contracts

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                        If I were the manager of the Tigers, the first thing i'd do is release Don Kelly and Brad Thomas for being completely worthless, next thing i'd do is release Raburn..Third thing i'd do, is resign Kelly/Thomas/Raburn, just to release them as soon as the signed the contracts
                        lmao....usually your Tigers talk bores the hell outta me, but that's funny.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                        Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I'll save wheeler the time of arguing tonights game...

wheeler- "hey gladdy, looks like Coke is still a bum..."

gladdy- "did you watch the game? He can't control what his defenders do"

wheeler "take off the blinders, he's a bum"

gladdy- "he pitched well enough where if the defenders dont suck, he allows one run at the most, 79 pitches through 6 innings and he gets pulled, then Leyland loses the team the game when he puts in Villareal who gives up a homer & Brad Thomas goes into worthless mode as usual and they lose because of it, lets not forget Don Kelly diving for a ball he had no chance to get, Leyland helped lose this game"

wheeler- "man you make so many excuses, you don't know anything about Baseball, why do I talk to you"

Did I cover everything?

Comment

I don't see talking sports out of your butt anywhere??

Comment

I figured the last part was the same thing..just saving time..even though my points are completely valid..2 steps forward, 2 steps back..why Brad Thomas, Don Kelly and Ryan Raburn aren't released yet is amazing to me..Casper Wells >>>>>>> Raburn/Kelly

Comment

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X