No announcement yet.

CCW Daily 5/19-22/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL uh... wow this NEVER gets old LOL!

Comment

• Yeah I saw both those videos on the Bleecher Report on a funniest video article. Simply hilarious.

Comment

• Comment

• and my favorite

Comment

• Originally posted by key2win View Post
            Yeah I saw both those videos on the Bleecher Report on a funniest video article. Simply hilarious.
            the Booker T one... uh WOW lol he dropped the N word on uh.. HOGAN lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
              and my favorite

my favorite as well LMAO
              "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                I'm tellin ya what.....if Derek Jeter is voted to be the all-star SS starter, he better give up his slot out of respect to Asdrubal Cabrera. There isn't a SS in the AL that can even come close to what he's done this year.

5-5, 2 HR, 5 RBI game today to even further himself from everyone else as far as stats go in the AL.
                totally agree.. AWESOME with a capital A

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by key2win View Post
                  Fan voting in baseball is sometimes just as bad as basketball. Every year Yao Ming will win the West Center vote because everyone in China will vote for him. That is ok if he is playing but considering he was hurt the last 2 years, there is no way he should even be on the ballot. Baseball is the same. Basically the AL will have mostly all Red Sox and Yankess and the NL will have mostly all Phillies and Cardinals.

Liek pro bowls as well.. That why when guys debate and use pro bowls and all star appearances as a point for their side you just have to laugh

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X