Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porcello just gave up his first hit

Comment

• jsab, you watching Over the Limit tonight?

Comment

• I'll probably stream it

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

• I'm tellin ya what.....if Derek Jeter is voted to be the all-star SS starter, he better give up his slot out of respect to Asdrubal Cabrera. There isn't a SS in the AL that can even come close to what he's done this year.

5-5, 2 HR, 5 RBI game today to even further himself from everyone else as far as stats go in the AL.

Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

• Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
            I'm tellin ya what.....if Derek Jeter is voted to be the all-star SS starter, he better give up his slot out of respect to Asdrubal Cabrera. There isn't a SS in the AL that can even come close to what he's done this year.

5-5, 2 HR, 5 RBI game today to even further himself from everyone else as far as stats go in the AL.
            Peralta can back him up

---
            Jim Leyland sucks..Porcello has thrown 84 pitches and you pull him? Let him go for the 1 hitter, if Valverde doesn't save this game, i'm gonna lose my mind.

Comment

• ...not to mention one of the best plays of the year on defense lol

Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

• Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                ...not to mention one of the best plays of the year on defense lol

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=14977435
                That was sick no doubt..

Jeter will be voted the starter though, like every year even though he's awful..

Cabrera has been raking from the #2 spot this season and Peralta thus far (much to everyone in the world's suprise) has been playing REALLY well. 7 HRs 24 RBIs batting like .295

Comment

• Leyland is the biggest hypocrite in sports today

Comment

• That's why fan voting is so stupid.

We all know a .264/2 HR/13 RBI/3 SB guy should be in the ASG over a .302/9 HR/32 RBI/6 SB guy who plays better defense.

Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

• Agree..What makes it worse is bum's like Jeter start, and they put homefield advantage for the WS on the line..the "Every team must get one player on the allstar team" is just as stupid of a rule, when you put home field advantage on the line

Comment

• I think I just saw the corpse of Fernando Rodney in Pittsburgh..Luckily Leyland's awful decision didn't cost a win, but it almost did.

Comment

• Fan voting in baseball is sometimes just as bad as basketball. Every year Yao Ming will win the West Center vote because everyone in China will vote for him. That is ok if he is playing but considering he was hurt the last 2 years, there is no way he should even be on the ballot. Baseball is the same. Basically the AL will have mostly all Red Sox and Yankess and the NL will have mostly all Phillies and Cardinals.

Comment

• Before I forget, scrub Porcello...

Comment

• The Flu Sucks... Hopefully it goes away for tomorrow..

Comment

• LOL WTF did he say? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X