CCW Daily 5/19-22/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    Gotta say been to 100's of races.. There are a ton of middle finger and expletives during intros regardless of who they are from Sr to Johnson....... Hell the infield at Watkins Glen there are some arse kickings.. That does not mean you are not fan
    Yep....I'll never forget the amount of middle fingers I saw when Gordon won the Watkins Glen race in '99. Most I've ever seen in my history of going to races/watching races.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I've been to one race..Went to a Bristol night race 5 years ago..that was when Dale Jr was decent

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        Heel Cena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Face Cena

Looks like this isnt so awful anymore

Came from my casebreak last summer..
        Yea you know those Mets fans go crazy of their guys crap.

Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I have probably 5 of his base chromes as well..If he gets hot, i'll ship the card home and ebay it..if someone pays $25, that'd be good by me right now..I got crushed on that case..After the first box it went downhill lol

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
            Yep....I'll never forget the amount of middle fingers I saw when Gordon won the Watkins Glen race in '99. Most I've ever seen in my history of going to races/watching races.
            Man have they ruined that track or what. When jr got stuck in the 90 gravel pit 3yrs in a row they paved it lol

I sit in the red/white/blue sections after turn 1 where they head up the s's

only part of the track you can see about 3 turns and gets a ton of action

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I was going through some older stuff, found like 6 Gio Gonzalez Bowman Chrome RC's...now if he could just turn into someone good lol

Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                Man have they ruined that track or what. When jr got stuck in the 90 gravel pit 3yrs in a row they paved it lol

I sit in the red/white/blue sections after turn 1 where they head up the s's

only part of the track you can see about 3 turns and gets a ton of action
                Yea, I've only been up there for one race (that '99 race) and we were on the frontstretch towards turn 1....I'm not a fan of sitting and watching the jumbotron for a minute, then seeing 20 seconds of race action, then watching the jumbotron for another minute lol

Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I was going through some older stuff, found like 6 Gio Gonzalez Bowman Chrome RC's...now if he could just turn into someone good lol
                  Gio is a boss..no hobby love since he's on the A's though..just like Anderson/Cahill get no love

Comment

Yea, I've only been up there for one race (that '99 race) and we were on the frontstretch towards turn 1....I'm not a fan of sitting and watching the jumbotron for a minute, then seeing 20 seconds of race action, then watching the jumbotron for another minute lol
                    Sad but true..If you ever up there again eat at chefs diner. A ton of drivers eat there. It is legendary and a fantastic greasy spoon

Comment

• Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                      Gio is a boss..no hobby love since he's on the A's though..just like Anderson/Cahill get no love
                      I am heading to Fenway the weekend of the the 4th. Taking in the Sox/A's on the 4th and 5th coming home Monday. Buddy is a huge fan of the sox of course. I am hoping to see some Gio action. Pretty sure he is not lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                        Sad but true..If you ever up there again eat at chefs diner. A ton of drivers eat there. It is legendary and a fantastic greasy spoon
                        Yea that's what I've heard...I can't remember what restaurant we ate at (God, 1999 was so long ago lol), but I remember Kenny Wallace and Rick Mast were eating there.

Watkins Glen area does have a nice little small town feel though....but traffic getting in and out of the racetrack was HORRIBLE.

Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

• morning guys..............

Comment

• I'm out guys, just got called into work

Comment

• I'm at work now... S L A C K I N G already lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                                I'm at work now... S L A C K I N G already lol
                                I didn't know baggers at Kroger's had computers.....good for you....
                                Randy
                                United States Air Force, Retired
                                ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                                balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                                with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Working...
                                X