No announcement yet.

gladdyontherise 2009-10 Bowling season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that bad about your knees. 5-2 isnt bad its a winning record.
    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
    sigpic

Comment

First meet of the year, and it was a victory against Grand Blanc.

I won both my matches, first game 227-143, second game 219-186, the final score was 19-11

so i am now 7-2, my team is 3-2, (2-1 in the confrence) and my current average is at 202.6

Comment

congrats on winning both, knees doing better?
        sigpic

Comment

heck no lol, and good for me, another meet tommorow against Waterford Kettering and then Monday against Lakeland, should be 4-1 in the division by Monday night

Comment

nice bowling win, good luck with the next 2
            Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
            sigpic

Comment

Just got home from todays meet, it was a loss to Kettering, very close, closer than the score indicates...

I won my first match 225-165 and loss the second 225-194

my record is now 8-3, team is 3-3 (2-2 in confrence) and average is up to 203.9, meet against Lakeland tommorow

Comment

congrats on the win...I've noticed that your second game is always a lower score than your first match...

I would assume that means your knees are kiling you by the second match...
                sigpic

Comment

too bad about the loss to kettering, but beat lakeland. eairler last month i reliezed that your super close to lakeland, i had never realized that before.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep my school and Lakeland high are literally 1 mile apart

Comment

I'll be leaving for todays meet soon, lets all hope my knee doesn't give out today, it doesnt feel to well lol

Comment

good luck today, hope your knee does well, what had happened to it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Today is short and not sweet

we got dismantled, and my knee gave out, it was bad very very bad

Comment

Been there done that lol....should get that knee checked out.
                            sigpic

Comment

Already have got it checked out, nothing structually damaged, just inflamation/swelling the last time it was checked out, lets just say my average went down to a 199, and i only bowled one match game, everyone has bad days of course, but it was rough

Comment

That's only like 4 points though...wasn't it at 203?

I had inflimation in my elbow and it got so bad I had to sit out most of the season and have surgery...most of it was cartlidge but at first it was inflimation in the joint...

By no means, I am not a doctor, just giving you past experiences.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X