gladdyontherise 2009-10 Bowling season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man that is horrible, i hope things get better for you
    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
    sigpic

Comment

Just got home from todays meet, we lost 27-3, you'd think i did bad right? complete opposite...

Won my first game 214-184, my game was a clean game, second game won 257-183 (also a clean game)..

I am now 10-4, team is 3-5 (2-4 in the divison), no meets this upcomming week, but do have the Oakland County Tournament on Saturday..

Lastly raised my average back up to a now 204.3
      Last edited by gladdyontherise; 01-17-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

too bad about the time loseing but congrats on you winning your games.
          Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
          sigpic

Comment

Today was the Oakland County tournament, it was a combination of 3 matchplay games (individual) and 4 baker games (team). There were 31 schools and after the we finished matchplay/bakers the top 16 went on..

I did well in bakers and my three matchplay games were 195, 213, 170. i struggled a bit there, we qualified 12th place but loss to the 4 seed in the first round, pretty dissapointing

Comment

That's sucks, get em' next time
              sigpic

Comment

thats upseting. just go out next time and do better.
                sigpic

Comment

Well the next tournament is Associations which is in Feburary so there is some time left, there was an odd oil pattern on the lanes, something i'm not used to, but its useful in the long run

Comment

Who knew something like that could make a difference?

<--------------------This guy didn't
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                      Who knew something like that could make a difference?

<--------------------This guy didn't
                      If you were ever very curious, the PBA website probably has something about oil patterns, bowling ball react based on oil, how much there is and where it is, since bowling balls have a "breaking point" where the oil is will effect the breaking point, but now i'm rambling lol

Comment

Today was a big struggle first game was awful

lost 157-159, didnt play a second game, asked to get pulled in the first game, coached said no, so ok, finished it out, it was bad though

team lost 22-8

second meet of the day was a loss to Hartland, it was 18-12 loss i think

lost first game 207-202 won second game 201-178

my average is now 201.1 team is just awful (lol) however in my confrence i am ranked in the top 25 with my current average

Comment

Congrats on being ranked so well Dan!!

Comment

Thanks Chuck.

Had a meet last night, we FINALLY didnt lose! or win lol it was a 15-15 tie!

I won my first game 213-207, the kid i faced at one point had a 40 pin lead, i made a strong comeback and he colasped, he came back to beat me 240-179 though the second game, i got tapped again, ugh.

I am now 12-7, my team is 3-6-1 (2-4-1 in confrence) and have an average of 200 (didnt want to do the math to find the decimal point, i imagine its .7, .8, or .9 though)

Comment

Todays meet at Wonderland was yet ANOTHER loss, barely, but still a loss

I got a new bowling ball today and threw it for the first time today as well, could've been worse but am happy i didnt kill my average with the new ball

Won my first match 223-203 but then got slaughtered 254-172 in my second match

I am now 13-9, my team is 3-7-1 (2-5-1 in confrence) and have an average of 200 (didnt want to do the math to find the decimal point)

Comment

Our season is offically over, today was the last meet and the last 'regular season' meet of my highschool career.

We beat Waterford Mott, the 2nd best team in the confrence.

I won my first match 227-155, lost the second 214-201.

I finish the season 14-10, the team finishes last place (lol) and my averages ends at a 201.57, next week is the confrence tournament and the week after is the regional tournament then i am done.

I find out this week weather i made 'all confrence' i should be right on the bubble

Comment

Working...
                                X