Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AL All-Star Bench -vs- NL All-Star Bench ??

Comment

Pretty much, although the NL Starting Pitching still will be strong, the AL Starting Pitching is essentially a group of guys who weren't suppose to be on the team

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/de...rn=golf-wp3429

I bet Tiger Woods announces his retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
          http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/de...rn=golf-wp3429

I bet Tiger Woods announces his retirement.
          I got 5 paypal on it that he does not

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I'm not betting on it since I took such a far reach possibility.

Comment

the announcement...is that there is no announcement...

I think that he was going to "reveal" that he used PHD from the Candian "Doctor" - and at the last minute his publicist talked him out of it...
              ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Maybe he is so distraught from being a sex addict and losing his wife that he decided to swing the other way.

Which would be a good thing for Dan.

Comment

he didnt announce anything... his agent simply signed on with a different PR firm...

NO NEWS

Comment

man looking forward to see Bautista in the derby tonight. Alos never gets old wathcing the the best swing in baseball ...Gonzo

Comment

I want to see some monster shots..

Also it appears Paul Konerko isn't happy with his manager, now he didn't say that, its what i'm assuming from his recent comments

Comment

the derby is usually fun... last years was pretty brutal though... wasnt it?

Josh Hamilton a few years ago was pretty freaking amazing !

Comment

The derby last year had no chance to ever match what Hamilton did the year before to be fair. Thats all anyone remembers, most don't remember or care that Justin Morneau won the thing in 09 anyhow

Comment

yup... had no idea he won it LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                              The derby last year had no chance to ever match what Hamilton did the year before to be fair. Thats all anyone remembers, most don't remember or care that Justin Morneau won the thing in 09 anyhow
                              a jaded tiger fan talking about a twins player lol. Speak for yourself.It would not have mattered who(even if it was fatty cabrera) won it after that display.. However I knew

I am pretty sure AC is not as current on mlb happenings as he is on roundball so that doe snot count

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                                a jaded tiger fan talking about a twins player lol. Speak for yourself.It would not have mattered who(even if it was fatty cabrera) won it after that display.. However I knew

I am pretty sure AC is not as current on mlb happenings as he is on roundball so that doe snot count
                                Huh? I don't know why your slamming me, the only reason I remembered Morneau won was because it was shown on ESPN the other day.

I was speaking in general, when I said most didn't remember because they only remember that Hamilton put on a show, which is a fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X