This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    Sounds like excuses to me. Why would anyone wanna see a team in the Rose Bowl if they get blown out by 50 in a NON-BCS game?
    They wouldn't of got smoked against TCU, come on now, even you are smart enough to know they would've had a shot to win. They had no chance against Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      They wouldn't of got smoked against TCU, come on now, even you are smart enough to know they would've had a shot to win. They had no chance against Alabama.
      No one in their right mind wanted to watch a MSU/TCU game anyways. Would've been the lowest rated Rose Bowl in the history of the event probably.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

No one in their right mind wanted to watch a MSU/TCU game anyways. Would've been the lowest rated Rose Bowl in the history of the event probably.
        Isn't that irrelevant though? Facts are MSU should've been the team in the Rose Bowl, but due to a team that broke NCAA rules, Wisconsin went instead.

Thats all I'm saying, I don't care if most people found it boring, would've been special for Spartans fans to get to a BCS game.

Comment

Isn't that irrelevant though? Facts are MSU should've been the team in the Rose Bowl, but due to a team that broke NCAA rules, Wisconsin went instead.

Thats all I'm saying, I don't care if most people found it boring, would've been special for Spartans fans to get to a BCS game.
          No, it's not irrelevant at all. A 'cheating' OSU team should be in the Rose Bowl 10 out of 10 times over a Michigan State team because in the end, it's all about the money for the NCAA.

OSU is #1 in the B10 as far as fans (and fans that travel) go, and MSU isn't even in the top-half of the conference.

Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

State isn't going to be as good as last year.... I'm sorry.

They are a 5 loss team easy... Mark my words.

Comment

No, it's not irrelevant at all. A 'cheating' OSU team should be in the Rose Bowl 10 out of 10 times over a Michigan State team because in the end, it's all about the money for the NCAA.

OSU is #1 in the B10 as far as fans (and fans that travel) go, and MSU isn't even in the top-half of the conference.
              They should be in the Rose Bowl regardless that the records and tiebreaker indicate MSU should've been the team in the Rose Bowl??????

I'm not talking about who draws more money, and that's clearly what you think should only determine who wins the Big10 and goes to the Rose Bowl..

Your team of cheaters, robbed the Spartans of something that we never get to see, and probably won't get to see anytime soon, you are CLEARLY missing my point.

Comment

They should be in the Rose Bowl regardless that the records and tiebreaker indicate MSU should've been the team in the Rose Bowl??????

I'm not talking about who draws more money, and that's clearly what you think should only determine who wins the Big10 and goes to the Rose Bowl..

Your team of cheaters, robbed the Spartans of something that we never get to see, and probably won't get to see anytime soon, you are CLEARLY missing my point.
                YOU'RE missing the point. They weren't found doing anything illegal BEFORE the bowl season, so get over it. Besides, if you didn't have a cupcake schedule last year, your team wouldn't have even been in contention for the B10 title in the first place.

Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                  State isn't going to be as good as last year.... I'm sorry.

They are a 5 loss team easy... Mark my words.
                  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just stop it, Michigan's only gonna lose 3 games but State 5??

Do you realize how big of a hater/homer you sound like right now?

Comment

compare the schedules...

Michigan has a much easier one.

Comment

YOU'RE missing the point. They weren't found doing anything illegal BEFORE the bowl season, so get over it. Besides, if you didn't have a ridiculously cupcake schedule last year, your team wouldn't have even been in contention for the B10 title in the first place.
                      Besides the 5 players who were known to be suspended next year, but not for the bowl game, but yea, everything else came out after.

You don't think I realize they had an easy schedule though? Aside from Wisconsin, yea it was fairly easy, you are missing my point though that MSU NEVER gets to even be big10 champs, so its a big deal when the team should've been going to the Rose Bowl and didn't.

Comment

Besides the 5 players who were known to be suspended next year, but not for the bowl game, but yea, everything else came out after.

You don't think I realize they had an easy schedule though? Aside from Wisconsin, yea it was fairly easy, you are missing my point though that MSU NEVER gets to even be big10 champs, so its a big deal when the team should've been going to the Rose Bowl and didn't.
                        Uhh....those 5 players weren't found doing anything illegal until WELL after all the bowls were set.

And why were they allowed to play in the Sugar Bowl? Because the NCAA only cares about MONEY. Can't blame OSU on that one.

Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                          compare the schedules...

Michigan has a much easier one.
                          Again...AHAHAHAHAHAHA

You sound like an ignorant Michigan fan. Point out the 5 loss's to State's schedule then.

I can see them losing to Nebraska, Iowa and possibly Northwestern (because for whatever reason, Northwestern gives the team fits)

Comment

Uhh....those 5 players weren't found doing anything illegal until WELL after all the bowls were set.

And why were they allowed to play in the Sugar Bowl? Because the NCAA only cares about MONEY. Can't blame OSU on that one.
                            I know thats why they played, I was simply pointing out the NCAA knew something was going on at the time.

I think we can both agree though there is one team we extremely dislike. However, according to some, they might be in the Big10 championship game when a 10-2 record is thrown out there............

Comment

What about AT Ohio State, AT ND, and Michigan won't be a push over...

So yah.

Nebraska, Iowa, OSU, ND, and possible Northwestern/Michigan

Comment

By 2013 Michigan will be the class of the B10. Nebraska will probably be the only team that can really hang with them.

Johnson/Mears/
                                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                                X