Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you getting pretty defensive trying to protect your garbage team because no one really agrees that MSU is whatsoever good..

lol

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
      To be fair, Michigan did get better this year, and MSU did get worse.

Didn't they lose their LB and Captain on Defense? Greg Jones or whoever?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
        Didn't they lose their LB and Captain on Defense? Greg Jones or whoever?
        They lost a ton of starters.

The Spartans will have a difficult time replacing deep threat receiver Mark Dell, tight end Charlie Gantt and three offensive linemen. Throw in arguably the most productive linebacker in Spartan history in Greg Jones, tackling machine Eric Gordon and shutdown secondary players Chris L. Rucker and Marcus Hyde, and that's quite a list of Spartans that you won't see in East Lansing for 2011.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I'm not getting defensive, you just sound like a HUGE hypocrite. You sound like the typical ignorant Michigan fan.

MSU lost a VERY important player, Greg Jones; they're having a good year with recruiting also.

Michigan will be good, eventually, however, you have a group of players who were brought into a spread offensive system and a 5-3-5 (I believe) defensive system, and now all those players will be playing in the "traditional" Michigan offense/defense, thats not going to just click, as you seem to think.

Comment

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=14&yr=2011

Even Scouts.com think Michigan has a better recruiting class then MSU..

Comment

Notre Dame is so weak, that they have no chance to beat Michigan, but they are so strong they'll have no trouble with Michigan State.

However, Michigan State rolled over on Michigan last year, but its now irrelevant.

Seems like a hypocritical statement to me.

Comment

Damn...I didn't realize OSU had that good of a class coming in this year.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=14&yr=2011

Even Scouts.com think Michigan has a better recruiting class then MSU..
                  That won't matter this year for the most part, you don't seem to understand that.

Comment

I never said that they have no chance to beat Michigan. Michigan did beat ND at ND last year and state should have lost at home to ND.

And besides, Michigan may be 2 years removed from a 5-7 year, while MSU is also 2 years removed from a 6-7 year.

MSU weak ass schedule is making you think they are a better team then they are. Iowa and Alabama proved otherwise.. lol

Comment

I do love how 23rd over 29th is a HUGE deal though apparantly. Aren't you suppose to be "Michigan! Look at our great history and what we did years and years ago!!" And yet, their class is barely better overall than the "little brother"

Keep on with your ignorance, arrogrance, and your denial to think right now Michigan State has the better team, you sound foolish

Comment

I know Michigan State is a 10-2, 9-3 team this year probably. However, you thinking Michigan will be a 10-2, 9-3 team with the players that will play this year is just laughable to me...

Michigan State fans can admit to something positive Michigan has going on such as their recruiting class, however Michigan fans will ALWAYS be in denial about anything positive State does, Just so funny

Comment

Just be prepared to put your money when your mouth is.

lol Better start saving now. I don't want to hear this I'm a college student crap come October.

Comment

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

josh with another heat prediction lol

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Just be prepared to put your money when your mouth is.

lol Better start saving now. I don't want to hear this I'm a college student crap come October.
                                Yep, typical Michigan fan, ignores the thing I just said Michigan fans refuse to acknowledge...SO FUNNY!

Comment

Working...
                                X