Pay-Pal is a Joke!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay-Pal is a Joke!!

now they implimented a new policy that on some accounts they are gonna hold every payment u get for a period of time to make sure the people get there items!! total BS! ive been selling on e-bay for 8 years 99.8% feedback over 3000, but because i got divorced and my last pay-pal account was in my ex wifes name and my fiance opened one anyone under 6 months has this done to them!! total crap!!!
    My Site
    http://www.freewebs.com/randallcardssite/

my dad had one(not anymore) had 4300 feedback 100% and they held any money over $250 till item was recieved or positive feedback was left. That was last year
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals4Life View Post
      my dad had one(not anymore) had 4300 feedback 100% and they held any money over $250 till item was recieved or positive feedback was left. That was last year

ya i got notice of this crap last night there gonna hold ANY payment, total BS!
      My Site

Comment

yep,its all BS,i think they should be standards,but i do got a little trick for you,if you got over 100 feedback and at 96%+ if you need the money really bad,for a bill or payment of other sort. You can call them and show them the item has been shipped and tell them your feedback and % and 1 time and only 1 time they will release it early.

Hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals4Life View Post
          yep,its all BS,i think they should be standards,but i do got a little trick for you,if you got over 100 feedback and at 96%+ if you need the money really bad,for a bill or payment of other sort. You can call them and show them the item has been shipped and tell them your feedback and % and 1 time and only 1 time they will release it early.

Hope it helps

after i get done talking to them there gonna stop the hold crap or im done with e-bay selling and pay-pal period!
          My Site

Comment

if you get them to stop it,please tell me how lol. i would love to know how. while your at it,tell them that the fees are super crazy and they should lower them lol.

Keep me posted

Comment

wow thats bad, did you try to explain to them what happened with the ex-wife and everything?
              Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
              sigpic

Comment

Paypal is supposed to be a service where we transfer money, they are getting WAY to involved.

BS!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                  Paypal is supposed to be a service where we transfer money, they are getting WAY to involved.

BS!

agreed! what if my friend loans me $$ threw pay-pal to pay a bill but i cant cus they are holding it? how dumb is that!!
                  My Site

Comment

I wonder how much $ ebay had to pay them to go to this...

There isn't another reason for paypal to do this...it has to be ebay
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder how much $ ebay had to pay them to go to this...

There isn't another reason for paypal to do this...it has to be ebay

ya and cus i have a long relationship of making e-bay $$ from tons of fees thats who im talking too first, since e-bay owns pay-pal...
                      My Site

Comment

Wait, so they own paypal or did you mean metaphorically...

I thought they just had a strong partnership...
                        sigpic

Comment

Wait, so they own paypal or did you mean metaphorically...

I thought they just had a strong partnership...

no they litterly own pay-pal
                          My Site

Comment

Yep, they actually own PayPal....why else would they have pushed so hard to make sure all payments were ONLY made through PayPal? eBay wants double fees on every single auction they run.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                            Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Wow...*SCANDAL*

So, they buy/create paypal and then they foce you to use there product twice?

So, they get you with fees twice for selling one thing

Ebay seller fees, and paypal seller fees

WHAT A SCAM
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X