X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC CCW Daily Wild Card Edition 9-22-2011

Good Morning

Only a couple races left in baseball. Both Wildcards. Boston now has the Angles nipping and the Cardinals only 1 1/2 behind the Braves

Glad to see Beckett lose last night.....

BTW anybody hear Bedard got served court papers for back child support from a process server wearing a yankees shirt. AWESOME

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Morning wheeler..

I did read an article about Bedard being served papers before his start, the women probably was getting TONS of money in child support anyway, so most likely a gold digger..

Congrats to your team on an AL East crown, also.

Comment

I do find it kinda funny how the Red Sox get ALL the coverage for their collaspe, yet Atlanta is doing the same thing and you hear almost nothing about it...Hopefully there is a game 163 this year, one of the best games in a Baseball season

Comment

morning guys.........

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          Morning wheeler..

I did read an article about Bedard being served papers before his start, the women probably was getting TONS of money in child support anyway, so most likely a gold digger...
          that means nothing if she was getting money. That is an insult to her for taking care of the kids.

AL east crown meh...Not bad for a team picked 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            that means nothing if she was getting money. That is an insult to her for taking care of the kids.

AL east crown meh...Not bad for a team picked 3rd
            Difference between "taking care of the kids" and then just having greed..I know perfectly well how child support works.

I figured the Yanks would win the wildcard (I think that was my preseason prediction)

Comment

really you pay child support or receive child support for your kids? The oyu know the way of life clause etc. Please do tell me what you know so perfectly

Comment

My mom was getting child support for years. It was a certain percentage of what my dad made, although he continually got it lowered because he is scum, but thats besides the point..

I'd imagine she was getting a good amount of money before, so sorry if I figure she is a gold digger for needing even more money than before, bad expierences.

Comment

no sweat man I will change the topic

So you think the sox hold on? I do. I love they had to root for the yankees. Ortiz in the indoor batting cage was quite vocal. I love it.

Comment

I think they will hold on, but I don't think its because they stopped the bleeding, the Rays/Angels are running out of time, just a week left in the season. However, it sure is nice not to root for the team that is in the middle of a collaspe this time lol

Comment

The problem for the Angels is even though the Rangers will have clinched the division most likely when they play, the Rangers are still "fighting" for home field in the ALDS, plus i'm sure they'd rather not let the Angels in the postseason

Comment

Hey wheeler...you gonna be at the Browns/Steelers Thursday night game in December?

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                        Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

big fat maybe brother

Comment

middle of the week games are tough for me

Comment

Ahh, that's right....I always forget you're out by the Poconos. My buddy wants to go but I'm not so sure going to Pittsburgh and wearing Browns gear is the smartest thing to do lol
                              Last edited by jsab4807; 09-22-2011, 12:19 PM.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                              Johnson/Mears/
                              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                              X