This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    Ahh, that's right....I always forget you're out by the Poconos. My buddy wants to go but I'm not so sure going to Pittsburgh and wearing Browns gear is the smartest thing to do lol
    What is the worst thing they'll do? Its not like your a Ravens fan or something

Comment

ahhh pitt is a great visitor venue IMO

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

posted this is oils thread

watched this on xfactor with the family last night. Kid wrote the song in rehab and has been clean for 60 days. The show is shown on a much personal level really great to watch with the wife and my 2 girls and get all emotional

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          What is the worst thing they'll do? Its not like your a Ravens fan or something
          If you polled 100 Steelers fans as to what team they hate more, over half would still say the Browns even though they've sucked for the better part of 15 years now.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

So its just the Ravens fans who hate the Steelers the most? lol

Comment

So its just the Ravens fans who hate the Steelers the most? lol
              They have no one else to hate....

Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

regardless it is a pretty friendly stadium thought you might get heckled but nothing like in Philly, Buffalo, baltimore or even Cleveland IMO. Been to all those road venues.. Pitt, KC Washington all decent to visiting fans

Comment

Buffalo? I've been up there for a few Browns/Bills games and we usually outnumber the Bills fans lol

Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

most likely

however they fill the seats for rivals and they consider the steelers for some reason..I go to every Buffal Steelers game up there and even went to a phins game.. BRUTAL on visiting fans. When I lived there I hated every minute of it

Comment

Weird....I was up there for the Bills/Cowboys MNF game back in '07 and there were probably 70% Cowboys fans there for that one lol

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I just saw on ESPN first take they were arguing if Cam Newton would ever be "in the same league" as Tom Brady..I mean really?

Comment

I just saw on ESPN first take they were arguing if Cam Newton would ever be "in the same league" as Tom Brady..I mean really?
                          That's almost as ridiculous as you thinking the Tigers are a great baseball team

Johnson/Mears/
                          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Orioles being in relevant next year would mean hell has frozen over just sayin.

I guess the fans have to find something to look forward too only to be let down by June

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                              Weird....I was up there for the Bills/Cowboys MNF game back in '07 and there were probably 70% Cowboys fans there for that one lol
                              I was at that game. We all went and got our drink on in my buddies luxury box. there were a ton of cowboys fans but still outnumbered by bills fans IMO

I am not debating amount of fans. Bills fans are ruthless is waht i meant regardless of numbers. Right up there with philly fan

Comment

AL East will be interesting next season, I say that because it'll be interesting what moves Yankees/Red Sox/Rays make. Rays NEED offense, even if their GM says they have a good offense (which they don't)

Plus they'll have 6 starting pitchers for 5 spots, so you have to assume they move one of them

Comment

Working...
                                X