Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play the best players, simple concept. I don't mind if the best lineup can't win, I do mind when the manager is dumb

Comment

I came home late to school, only to find that my 360 has the Red Ring of Death. Probably the worst Friday of my 17 year life.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Wheeler, you'd have a field day with the amount of complaining/excuses coming from gladdy ALL NIGHT LONG on twitter. Just ridiculous

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Ridiculous is starting a game when you KNOW what is coming 15 minutes after the game starts...Keep hating though, its all you're good at, when it comes to the Tigers

Comment

wha wha whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Even you thought it was stupid to start that game, don't try and act like it was the right decision.

Comment

When did I say it was the right decision to start the game? It's just comical how much you've complained since then, acting like a rainout only affects the Tigers and not the Yankees

Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

You didn't, but you act like it right now...

And you already know I said it affects both teams, considering they basically set postseason rotations up for nothing, at this point.

Sorry i'm angry that MLB pulled such a stupid move, however when you have the best pitcher on Baseball on your team, you generally want him to pitch more than 1 inning

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    You didn't, but you act like it right now...

And you already know I said it affects both teams, considering they basically set postseason rotations up for nothing, at this point.

Sorry i'm angry that MLB pulled such a stupid move, however when you have the best pitcher on Baseball on your team, you generally want him to pitch more than 1 inning
                    The MLB dont cause it to rain harder than it was predicted
                    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                      The MLB dont cause it to rain harder than it was predicted
                      They should pay more attention to the radar next time, they knew rain was coming quick and was going to be there for a while.

Comment

They should pay more attention to the radar next time, they knew rain was coming quick and was going to be there for a while.
                        says they guy spews most hate about one tema on these boards and never says anything good at all anytime about any team. You have declined as someone with credibilty through this year. Maybe spending too much time on twitter

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

also the forecast was not for that kind of rain EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. It was not suppose to rain here at all this morning and it is raining buckets when is hould be in my tree stand.

I am sad for CC was locked in.

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                            also the forecast was not for that kind of rain EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. It was not suppose to rain here at all this morning and it is raining buckets when is hould be in my tree stand.

I am sad for CC was locked in.
                            Yea, he was sure locked in

Verlander was also gonna throw a no-hitter if CC was locked in

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                              says they guy spews most hate about one tema on these boards and never says anything good at all anytime about any team. You have declined as someone with credibilty through this year. Maybe spending too much time on twitter
                              I never say anything good about any other team?

Comment

Yea, he was sure locked in

Verlander was also gonna throw a no-hitter if CC was locked in
                                keep being the clown we all know

whats next a conspiracy theory.. CC was looking great IMO verlander had no location

Comment

Working...
                                X