Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw the way you rmeoved oyur post that my response was too. Where did the you are good at hating the tigers that is all you do post go when you responded to jesse

hence my response to you do the most hating out of anyone

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      keep being the clown we all know

whats next a conspiracy theory.. CC was looking great IMO verlander had no location
      Verlander was amped, which doesn't help him early in the game, no doubts he would've settled down, even for his lack of location, Yankees had no good swings

Comment

btw the way you rmeoved oyur post that my response was too. Where did the you are good at hating the tigers that is all you do post go when you responded to jesse

hence my response to you do the most hating out of anyone
        Nope, I didn't remove any post.....

Comment

I mean I see you had a built in excuse with blaming leyland for starting inge so I figured a conpiracy theory was coming from the whackos out there just glad verlander was not dominant the 1st inning or I am sure you would have floated that out there

Comment

scrub nova againt fister tonight

nm I found the post
            Last edited by wheeler281; 10-01-2011, 08:12 AM.

Comment

I mean I see you had a built in excuse with blaming leyland for starting inge so I figured a conpiracy theory was coming from the whackos out there just glad verlander was not dominant the 1st inning or I am sure you would have floated that out there
              An excuse i the Tigers lost? The #9 hitter being an excuse would hardly be reason the team loses the game unless he struck out like usual with RISP and less than 2 outs and proved to be the difference.

Go figure though, he plays, and can't get the ball out of his glove to get Jeter out at home, who would've been a sitting duck

then you edited it

yuou did say jesse hates the rigers that is what he is good at then when I reply it is gone
              No, I didn't remove or edit anything...

Comment

sitting duck riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight like I said built in excuse.. Where is the conspiracy theory weatherman

Comment

Watch the play, if he gets a clean grip on the ball Jeter is gonna be out at home unless

A) he trucks over Avila to knock the ball loose

or

B) Pulls a VMart and dances around to score the run

I only had a conspiracy theory had the game been restarted later in the night where Brad Penny would've came in for long relief...no theory for it being suspended, Tigers still have the better pitcher on the mound tonight

Comment

and a good throw is made when he is already 3/4's down the line...

If Miggy did not get all nervous and bobble one they would not have been to that point after they turned the dp before that.

built in excuses always work.

Comment

fire leyland

Comment

I do have a theory for your team though wheeler, I don't think Girardi named Sabathia as pitching on Monday yet because he wants to see what the series standings are at before he decides. I think if the Yankees are up 2-0 or the Tigers are up 2-0 he'd pitch Sabathia, I think if its 1-1 he'd have CC pitch game 4 though

Comment

you are too fanatical to have any common sense this post was not meant for the above quote

Comment

and a good throw is made when he is already 3/4's down the line...

If Miggy did not get all nervous and bobble one they would not have been to that point after they turned the dp before that.

built in excuses always work.
                            He wasnt that far down, but its all good. And you are right, if Miggy atleast gets the out at 2nd or if Avila keeps the strike 3 on Jeter in front of him that other play wouldn't have mattered..You are 100% correct there.

fire leyland
                            You are correct again!

--
                            At the end of the day, I was just mad yesterday, I wanted to see Sabathia vs Verlander and wanted them to both have the chance to pitch twice. Granted if CC pitches tommorow he could still pitch a game 5, but it doesn't seem like Girardi wants him to pitch in game 2..No doubt in my mind both CC/Verlander will try to convince their manager to let them pitch

Comment

you are too fanatical to have any common sense this post was not meant for the above quote
                              That theory post was more general, it wasn't in response to your fire leyland post.

Comment

well i am out. Got things to do like shop and maybe if the rain holds out get in an afternoon hunt ..Dan go outside today get away from the tv, twitter, forums and quit obsessing. It will only lead to bad things and hair growing in your palm..

Comment

Working...
                                X