^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

you need this

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          nice win!!
          morning Howard.....

Comment

Oh man..That looks like the 06 SPA, that is worth a few bills right now i'm sure

Comment

I'm gonna do the "set" on those Update Relics though for my team, just need the Avila, Valverde, Cabrera and Verlander now. Not expensive but it'll be a cool thing to have

Comment

Oh and morning wheeler!

School for me soon, but no school tommorow (just work)

Comment

updated my SIG... I missed my old nameplate

Comment

Horse Farrier late with no call... Starting to piss me off

Comment

gonna start selling more of the PC to help raise moeny for the MS150 again....

I signed up yesterday (early registration since I raised a lot of money last year)

Hoping you guys willhelp out again this year hint hint hint

Comment

How bout the phils and cards in game 5 as well gladdy. WOW

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                          gonna start selling more of the PC to help raise moeny for the MS150 again....

I signed up yesterday (early registration since I raised a lot of money last year)

Hoping you guys willhelp out again this year hint hint hint
                          I got the email when I was driving home last night.....Can't believe it is that time already again! seems like I was just looking through the pictures and reading your recap!
                          ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                            How bout the phils and cards in game 5 as well gladdy. WOW
                            We all predicted that, right?

Suprised, for the sake of an interesting possible WS, i'd love to see the Cardinals win. If you had 2 of these teams: Cardinals, Brewers, Diamondbacks, Rangers, Yankees &/or Tigers is there a team where you can say is flat out better than all the other teams? I don't think you could. Granted it won't get the "ratings" MLB would wan't, but it'd be more exciting probably.

Comment

Originally posted by BHELSER1981 View Post
                              I got the email when I was driving home last night.....Can't believe it is that time already again! seems like I was just looking through the pictures and reading your recap!
                              well, the sign up was yesterday.. but I am going to go full force this year and raise as much as I can... the ride is in April.. just like last time, but I want to REALLY give the fund raising part of it a push this year... I started the same time last year, but sort of took my time... I want to do all I can... it's a great cause and a great time.

now I just need to get back into the shape I was in last year before the ride

Comment

Working...
                              X