X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC CCW Daily "Carnivores on the Loose" Edition 10/19-10/20/2011

Good Morning.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

ZANESVILLE, Ohio -- Dozens of animals escaped Tuesday from a wild-animal preserve that houses bears, big cats and other beasts, and the owner later was found dead there, said police, who shot several of the animals and urged nearby residents to stay indoors.

The fences had been left unsecured at the Muskingum County Animal Farm in Zanesville, in east-central Ohio, and the animals' cages were open, police said.

They wouldn't say what animals escaped but said the preserve had lions, tigers, cheetahs, wolves, giraffes, camels and bears. They said bears and wolves were among 25 escaped animals that had been shot and killed and there were multiple sightings of exotic animals along a nearby highway

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/211...ner-found-dead

Comment

I so would be in my tree stand...just sayin. I would love to take a big cat down

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow !

Comment

BY THE WAY... BIG THANKS to the owner here Mike...

He added the MS150 logo to the CardBoardConnection homepage

The Cardboard Connection: The Independent Sports Cards & Memorabilia Authority – Baseball, Football, Hockey & Basketball Card Resource

and made it a clickable link to my donation page....

I havent gotten a donation from it yet... but I think it's jsut a matter of time...

VERY cool of him

Comment

Afternoon everyone..Who ya'll have in the WS? I have the Cardinals in 6

Comment

Cards in 7.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I am flip flopping who to cheer for.. At 1st the cards then the rangers now maybe the cards. Will not be a must watch for me either way.

Comment

I'll watch just for the players hitting. The pitching will not be a reason to watch though, since both teams starting pitching has been awful in the postseason overall

Comment

More so, I'm looking forward to the MLB offseason, see where some of the free agents go and such, see what team overpays for a few players on the market and how much they get.

Comment

Guaranteed...

The Red Sox overpay for some chump. AKA John Lackey.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                        BY THE WAY... BIG THANKS to the owner here Mike...

He added the MS150 logo to the CardBoardConnection homepage

The Cardboard Connection: The Independent Sports Cards & Memorabilia Authority – Baseball, Football, Hockey & Basketball Card Resource

and made it a clickable link to my donation page....

I havent gotten a donation from it yet... but I think it's jsut a matter of time...

VERY cool of him
                        Panhandlelink...

Comment

Originally posted by Oilman View Post
                          Panhandlelink...
                          hahahaha

Comment

man guy in ohio had 18 bengal tigers and like 6 adult male lions

Imagine pulling up to the scene. How fun would that be.

Comment

thats a shame to have to kill all those though, just because a nut case melted down

Comment

Working...
                              X