• Show
Clear All

• wheeler281
    replied
    I was 14 at the time and never watched it. Glad you got it

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    I used to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks too when I was in elementary school. Probably the best year was in 1992, that was when Batman The Animated Series, X-Men, & Spiderman cartoons were coming out.

Leave a comment:

• sanjosefuji
    replied
    I'd be a big fat liar, if I said I didn't watch the Smurfs... and what kid growing up in the 80's didn't love Alvin, Simon, and Theodore?

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
    I agree with you sanjosefuji - I'm reading these thinking of watching them when I was in middle school. I was so nerdy, I didn't even watch all the real "guy" cartoons. I watched a bunch of the smurfs and Alvin and the Chipmunks every Saturday morning!

Leave a comment:

• ucffans
    replied
    I agree with you sanjosefuji - I'm reading these thinking of watching them when I was in middle school. I was so nerdy, I didn't even watch all the real "guy" cartoons. I watched a bunch of the smurfs and Alvin and the Chipmunks every Saturday morning!

Leave a comment:

• sanjosefuji
    replied
    I vaguely remember this cartoon... but I was definitely too caught up in Transformers, G.I. Joe, and Robotech. Speaking of nerdy... I was in middle school when I was watching these cartoons... at least you were only three. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    I'm guessing this came before my time, though I do remember TMNT. I grew up with whatever was on Cartoon Network, especially anime. Gundam Wing (and all other Gundam), Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, and Outlaw Star were my definite big ones.

Leave a comment:

• Just Completed Favorite Childhood Cartoon Collection

Warner Brothers finally released the second volume of Silverhawks a few weeks ago and I got my DVD copy in the mail today. Most people probably dont remember Silverhawks, it was the show right after Thundercats. This show came out in 1986 when I was 3 years old. They released volume one 3 years ago. I now have completed all my favorite childhood cartoon collection. I have every episode/DVD of Tranformers, Ninja Turtles, Thundercats, and Silverhawks - my four favorite cartoons growing up in the 1980s. I know call me a big nerd. LOL!

Working...
X