Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know we were in a debate, just having my 2 cents.

we will see with the passage of time over the next few days, on the tube, at the game this weekend, on-line and with the Indicments that may be served. The Students I saw on TV (crying, not for the victims) but for Joe Pa. So far most of the people have started their staements with "Sorry for the coach, team, institution- the professors there should have taught them to think of the innoccent first, thats a sign of great and compassionate learning.

bob
    UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      you think I do not know that. Been around the ebay block more then most The guys that re bidding have bought some great highend items so hopefully they think it is a diamond in the rough lol

It was free anyways
      If it was free you are winning already!

Comment

Originally posted by bobdabench View Post
        I didn't know we were in a debate, just having my 2 cents.

we will see with the passage of time over the next few days, on the tube, at the game this weekend, on-line and with the Indicments that may be served. The Students I saw on TV (crying, not for the victims) but for Joe Pa. So far most of the people have started their staements with "Sorry for the coach, team, institution- the professors there should have taught them to think of the innoccent first, thats a sign of great and compassionate learning.

bob

Please totally disagree. Just makes no sense with a hint of being out of touch with today's society

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

alright fellas have to get my 2 girls to bed. TTYL

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I see, if I don't agree with you, attack my beliefs. UNBELIVEABLE!! why not send the censor police, better yet why not ban me from the site. your a MODERATOR? Look the word up in a dictionary.

have a nice day- bob
            UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              I stop buying into the watchers thing after Jesse "viewed" one of my items like 150 times on some $10 card lol
              Hahaha I remember that
              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
              X