Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCW Daily "Interstate Rivals Edition" 1-17-2012

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    In the shocker of the night. MSU is playing 5 on 8.

    Before you knock that comment down, they only have 2 free throw attempts...and the game has 10 minutes left!
    Click banner for tradelist

    Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

    Comment


    • #32
      wheeler....if you wanna be entertained, just read the last 50 tweets from gladdy. lol

      Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

      Comment


      • #33
        3 free throws in the ENTIRE game. What a joke of a job by the refs.
        Click banner for tradelist

        Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          wheeler....if you wanna be entertained, just read the last 50 tweets from gladdy. lol



          Watched the whole game to see what he was talking about earlier this morning. He clearly was watching a different game then I did tonight if he has issues

          ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

          Comment


          • #35
            Didn't watch a minute....all I saw were gladdy's tweets all game.

            Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
              Watched the whole game to see what he was talking about earlier this morning. He clearly was watching a different game then I did tonight if he has issues
              You're out of your mind, Michigan could do whatever they felt like without getting called for a foul.

              Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
              Home teams in the B1G = unbeatable
              You have to play REALLY bad to lose at home.
              Click banner for tradelist

              Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

              Comment


              • #37
                I missed the last 30 seconds because my dad came in the room to talk to me

                too bad MSU doesn't have Derek Fisher
                Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan



                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                  Didn't watch a minute....all I saw were gladdy's tweets all game.
                  THREE FREE THROWS THE ENTIRE GAME. I've never in my life seen a team get that little of free throw attempts. Michigan had to make it so obvious that the refs had to call it to foul a guy.
                  Click banner for tradelist

                  Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    MSU is gonna destroy them at home, the fact they only lost by 1 with how bad the refs are shows how bad Michigan is. It'll be like the OSU/Indiana games
                    Click banner for tradelist

                    Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                      MSU is gonna destroy them at home, the fact they only lost by 1 with how bad the refs are shows how bad Michigan is. It'll be like the OSU/Indiana games
                      Difference is...

                      OSU = class of the B1G

                      MSU = frauds


                      Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                      Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                        You're out of your mind, Michigan could do whatever they felt like without getting called for a foul..
                        Like a broken record with excuses in sports that you lose credibility. Dude i am sure the refs dribbled the ball of the guards foot. How bout the missed goaltending in MSU favor

                        ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                          Like a broken record with excuses in sports that you lose credibility. Dude i am sure the refs dribbled the ball of the guards foot. How bout the missed goaltending in MSU favor
                          It's EVERY home game this year in the Big10 pretty much. You didn't watch very close if you think it was a well officiated game.
                          Click banner for tradelist

                          Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                            Difference is...

                            OSU = class of the B1G

                            MSU = frauds

                            Not really. Neutral court is a toss up
                            Click banner for tradelist

                            Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              msu 4-5 ft's uofm 8-13.. 4 more fouls is what you are bitching about. think about it

                              ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                                Not really. Neutral court is a toss up
                                Maybe we'll find out in the B1G tourney. But I'm still taking OSU over anyone in the country not named Syracuse right now.

                                Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                                Johnson/Mears/
                                Reutimann/Nadeau

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X